Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures (1782 Views)

Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season / Diego Maradona's Death: Fernandez Declares 3-Day National Mourning In Argentina / Argentina President Fernandez Urges Messi To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by princeemmma(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
Manchester United is delighted to confirm the signing of Bruno Fernandes from Sporting Clube de Portugal. Bruno signs on a five-and-a-half year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 25-year-old Portuguese international has contributed 63 goals and 52 assists in 137 appearances for Sporting Clube de Portugal.

He has made 19 senior appearances for his country and was part of the successful squad that won the UEFA Nations League in 2019.

Bruno Fernandes said:

“My love of Manchester United really started when I used to watch Cristiano Ronaldo play and ever since then I have been a big fan of this great club. For me to now play for Manchester United feels incredible, I have worked hard to get to this moment and I can promise the fans that I will give everything for the badge to help bring us more success and trophies. I want to thank Sporting for everything they have done for me. It is surreal to hear the nice words that have been said about me from players that used to play for this team. A massive thank you to Ole and everyone at Manchester United for the trust they have shown in me and I can’t wait to start to repay that on the pitch.”

1 Share

Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by Enwhen(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nonsense

Na Chelsea I dey wait for ....#Blueblooded. Up chelsea
Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by Mario1989(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
They will still end up at number 6 in EPL
Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by princeemmma(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
More pictures

Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ed Woodward's head is now safe.

He can go and sin no more.
Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by donstan18: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
The same way they signed DiMaria, Sanchez, Depay and Young.

They'll soon turn him to right back.

Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by OTayobami(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:

Lwkmd

Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by Ray07(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chelshit and liVARpool fans have hijack the thread o grin.
I can imagine the pain chelsit are passing through.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by ogbiwa: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Good
Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by Aluko1991: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:

You dis guy. I fear you oh.. I hope he get a better stay over there, just that most of the player we sign so far have not really made a good impact in the team, except the one that was transfer from academy are even doing better than them. I hope bruno will be better, United for life
Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by Itoro350(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:

Ntorrrrh
Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by Vulcanheph(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
donstan18:

Re: Manchester United Completes Bruno Fernandez Signing _pictures by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 31, 2020
congrats to him

let them loan lingard to eyinmba fc

(1) (Reply)

Gareth Bale Is Filmed LAUGHING At Eden Hazard As The £150m Flop Is Sent Back To / Who Is The Most Valuable Nigerian Football Player? / Golden Eaglets transfer latest: Akinjide Idowu, Aliyu Abubakar,yahaya and others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.