Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? (1403 Views)

Xiaomi Users Only: Screenshot Your Home Wallpaper. / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) / How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by seunlayi(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wallpaper is one of the standard items available for customisation on your mobile phone Home screen. The wallpaper image serves as the Home screen background and can be modified traditionally or live (automatically).

Traditional: The wallpaper is chosen from a selection of still images. These images can be preloaded as wallpapers on the phone, or you can pluck an image from the phone’s gallery, such as a photo you’ve taken.

Live: The wallpaper image is animated, either displaying a changing images or reacting to your touch.

How often do you change your wallpaper?

Mine is twice weekly

Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by Kingdollar28(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
cheesy

Any day I wan t0ast a new babe...

grin grin

Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by Ladylite: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
You have so much free time on your hands that you are here to ask about wallpaper.. M who does that anymore these days.

Oga see, download a good theme and let the theme take care of the rest.

Don't come here to be talking wall paper when your mates are making money with their phones and data.
Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by seunlayi(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kingdollar28:
cheesy

Any day I wan t0ast a new babe...

grin grin

Lol, wicked soul grin
Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by seunlayi(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:
You have so much free time on your hands that you are here to ask about wallpaper.. M who does that anymore these days.

Don't come here to be talking wall paper when your mates are making money with their phones and data.

Really? Oya tell us how
Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by TrollKiller(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

If you're so busy making the money, why do you waste your time writing this post? Oya tell me how much you have made from posting this

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by yanabasee(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

We have time managers.... And not every one who have enough time for themselves are jobless and broke.

Rich people have time to f0ndle with their phones and sometimes, poor people don't have time to relax and think as they often stay sad and depressed to be happy enough to make time for themselves.

Learn to be diplomatic in your reasoning....

3 Likes

Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by solar007: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Bi monthly
Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by Bestchild: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Camon12 air with it's own unique wallpaper, I've never changed mine since I bought it
Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by fakem: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bestchild:
Camon12 air with it's own unique wallpaper, I've never changed mine since I bought it
you try, mine is around 3 days
Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by Bestchild: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
fakem:
you try, mine is around 3 days
lol
Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by BenSherman228(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2020
I change the wallpaper on the home screen of my mobile several times a week. Sometimes I ask myself: Why am I doing this? I came to the conclusion that I just like it, something new. I am pleased when I unlock the phone, and there is a beautiful wallpaper. Everyone spends his free time as he wants, someone changes the wallpaper, someone writes posts about this, and someone makes money.
Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by fakem: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2020
Bestchild:
lol
yes
Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by gloriaunobi(f): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2020
I'm using live wallpaper with waterfall as the wallpaper which changes every 3 seconds.

My launcher uses gestures to access every apps and menu and that's why you won't see any app icon on my wallpaper screen.

Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by daeminent(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:
I'm using live wallpaper with waterfall as the wallpaper which changes every 3 seconds.

My launcher uses gestures to access every apps and menu and that's why you won't see any app icon on my wallpaper screen.

Which phone?
Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by Chubbyface: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bestchild:
I can relate
Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by Offpoint: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
I've never changed the default wallpaper that comes with my phone since I bought it 3 years ago...

I love my life simple
I've not changed my facebook profiles picture since I registered 2010 till date
Same on whatsapp, I've not changed since 4 years now

1 Like

Re: Mobile Phone Wallpaper; How Often Do You Change Yours? by erwinwallpaper(m): 2:59am On Feb 08, 2022
I just changed my wallpaper into black screen wallpaper.
https://www.wallpaperkeren.net

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Tecno SPARK 4 In Saki ? / I Need 35-40k Android Phone / Redmi Note 7 For Sale For 45k! (SOLD!!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.