Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America (810 Views)

Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America / Should I Bring Him Over To Canada? / Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America by brandon2009: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2020
pls house i have a green card and i want my wife to come to the state..what are the process to follow for her to come or if any one here is working in u.s embassy should pls help with info...
Re: Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America by EgunMogaji2: 1:01am On Jan 31, 2020
brandon2009:
pls house i have a green card and i want my wife to come to the state..what are the process to follow for her to come or if any one here is working in u.s embassy should pls help with info...

The Ask: USEL will rightfully refer you to USCIS website.

The unAsk: Leave her in Nigeria. Hustle there, funnel money home to build your homestead, establish a business for her here.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America by ijebubabe(f): 4:33am On Jan 31, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

The Ask: USEL will rightfully refer you to USCIS website.

The unAsk: Leave her in Nigeria. Hustle there, funnel money home to build your homestead, establish a business for her here.

Are you okay? How can you advice a married man to leave his wife in a country far away from him and "establish a business for her"?

Does a business enterprise replace companionship, togetherness, love and the joy of waking next to one's wife every day? Not forgetting their children? Is an absentee father the best for a child?

6 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America by EgunMogaji2: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2020
ijebubabe:

Are you okay? How can you advice a married man to leave his wife in a country far away from him and "establish a business for her"?

Does a business enterprise replace companionship, togetherness, love and the joy of waking next to one's wife every day? Not forgetting their children? Is an absentee father the best for a child?

Before I post next time, I’ll make sure to check with you so I can post based on your opinion.
Re: Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America by hammed71(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2020
brandon2009:
Bro everything is on USCIS website, just go to USCIS.gov or USCIS.com. you'll see the processes there

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Are you really a green card holder

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America by Dollywood(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Why don't you take me instead?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Worker Attacked At 'Jurassic Park' Resort Mauled & 'Torn' By Komodo Dragon (Pix) / Can Someone With OND Apply For IELTS? / Studying Nursing In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.