Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Hookup With Zainabthegirl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hookup With Zainabthegirl (2789 Views)

Hookup With Rich Sugar Daddies In Nigeria Today, WhatsApp +2349132952131 / Hookup With Nigeria Lagos Ladies(unilag) / How To Get Sugar Mummy Contacts And Phone Numbers And Hookup With Any Sugar Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hookup With Zainabthegirl by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2020
I hook up guys,ladies,Sugarboys,sugar mommies and daddies...I preach love ❤️...don’t hesitate to dm me privately and meet the life of your life before Valentine

2 Likes

Re: Hookup With Zainabthegirl by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 31, 2020
You can reach me through +2348183179991 on WhatsApp only...I’m legit follow me on Twitter @this_Mama45 for more testimonies....No scam zone

2 Likes

Re: Hookup With Zainabthegirl by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2020
I’m the best hookup link you will ever imagine...I’ve hooked up people and they come back appreciating with gifts and money...Val is few days away get yourself your dream girl/guy today!!’

Re: Hookup With Zainabthegirl by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2020
Don’t give up on love yet!! Dm me today for the love of your life,I’m legit...no scam zone...WhatsApp only +23481883179991

Re: Hookup With Zainabthegirl by miracle139: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2020
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T CHECK YOUR PARTNER'S PHONE

1. It makes you into someone you don’t want to be.

Nobody likes the person that they become when they are consumed with waiting for their partner to go to the bathroom so they can pounce on their phone and quickly scroll through texts. Most people want to feel like they are honest people with integrity and self-respect. Nothing is a bigger hit to your self-esteem than snooping around, feeling like you’re a criminal, trying to get information that you know isn’t rightfully yours.

2. It sabotages closeness.

Many relationships never bounce back after one partner confesses to snooping on the other. Even if it turns out that your partner was in fact flirting with someone else, your sneaky behavior often cancels out their flirtation and you lose the moral high ground in your argument. It is very hard for anyone to trust someone who they now realize was going through their private messages, looking for evidence of their misbehavior. This lack of trust may be just as hard to forgive, in many ways, as an uncovered flirtation.

3. It puts you in a weaker position.

When one person snoops on another, it creates an unhealthy power dynamic. When you’re in a position where you feel empowered, you simply don’t sneak around and spy on others. You live your life without worrying about what other people are doing.

But if you become fixated on what your partner is doing rather than what you yourself are doing, you are effectively disavowing your own power and giving it away. This is not a healthy long-term dynamic.

Re: Hookup With Zainabthegirl by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2020
I’m your best hookup link,dm me today to get your girl/ guy....Val is few days away...follow me on Twitter @this_Mama45 see testimonies of purple I’ve hooked up

(1) (Reply)

I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage A.s.a.p / Single Ladies Interested In Hookups / Need A Girlfriend To Move In With Me In Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.