Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter (5523 Views)

Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev / Chidera Onyegbule, Okey Bakassi's Daughter Qualifies For Ontario School Athletic / Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by EmmyBlogs(f): 2:16am On Jan 31, 2020
Stand-up comedian and actor, Okechukwu Anthony Onyegbule, popularly known as Okey Bakassi got driven by his first daughter, Chidera, in a car for the first time as both were so excited.

The stand-up comedian and actor shared the video on his IG page. She was excited that she could now drive and super excited she drove her father.

The comedian, according to his video caption, wrote:

My first daughter was running from my camera all day but Dads are smarter.

Okey Bakassi is married to his wife, Zizi with three children, Chidera, Fechi and Cheta who lives in Canada.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B79PgsOJzx7/

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/01/31/okey-bakassi-gets-driven-in-a-car-by-his-first-daughter/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by daddytime(m): 2:40am On Jan 31, 2020
Funny dude...

2 Likes

Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by Praizenewstv: 2:48am On Jan 31, 2020
He tried
Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by Bluezy13(m): 3:16am On Jan 31, 2020
Hmmm... after all these years, dude looking fresh. I guess because he is also a comedian not only an actor. Perhaps it would have been a different story.
Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Money good I swear .See as them fresh papa still leave motor for Pikin to drive.

My papa motor if you no sabi maths you no fit drive am. We go first find the area of where he park. Come use Pythagoras theorem find the adjacent to the wall where he park. I kid you not peeps we go still use chalk draw the exact location of the tires. Then there was no camera so we have to know how dirty the rim be. For if e over clean he go catch us. If e dirty he go still catch us. When we successfully tiff and return the car na to open bonnet dey fan engine. Make e cold before alaye come. Still the guy man go still catch us.

One day I go flex bash the car. Na from there I lost. I see my face for paper before I return home. As I return My papa happy cry tears of joy. Cook food. Kiss me. I happy say I Don safe

Guy man still wake me for night beat stupid and baskard comot for my body

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2020
The girl resemble am.

1 Like

Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2020
One of the most intelligent comedian in Africa.

It takes maturity and understanding to understand his jokes.

His jokes are filled with lessons unlike crude and immature jokes from the rest.

I respect him so much, not only for his jokes but for giving his family the best life any father could give to his family.

Him living in Canada as a Nigeria comedian shows the safety and happiness of his family, is his number one priority in life.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by veekid(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2020
Bros Nduka the barber

1 Like

Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by critic007(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2020
;�������������
Shibaraba:
Money good I swear .See as them fresh papa still leave motor for Pikin to drive.

My papa motor if you no sabi maths you no fit drive am. We go first find the area of where he park. Come use Pythagoras theorem find the adjacent to the wall where he park. I kid you not peeps we go still use chalk draw the exact location of the tires. Then there was no camera so we have to know how dirty the rim be. For if e over clean he go catch us. If e dirty he go still catch us. When we successfully tiff and return the car na to open bonnet dey fan engine. Make e cold before alaye come. Still the guy man go still catch us.

One day I go flex bash the car. Na from there I lost. I see my face for paper before I return home. As I return My papa happy cry tears of joy. Cook food. Kiss me. I happy say I Don safe

Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by 125diCalcitriol: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:

After reading this... I have no other option than to laugh out loud!!!
Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by ruggedtimi(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2020
i remember this guy's character from the movie mambo and loco. Who ever thought this man go dey this level. Nigeria entertainment has improved.
Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by KingTom(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:

I'm in tears grin grin
Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by bencarson007(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:

You no well o... Laugh Don kill me here I swear
Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by FemolasticA: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:

Omo me i no fit stop laughing o, i could understand as the matter be
Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by goodnewscliff(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Lassa fever is killing Chinese and u guys are here talking about okey bakasi grin grin grin grin

Those guys too go chop rat shaaaa especially newborn rats grin grin grin

How about rat for breakfast nd dinner A Chinese man would say: chun chiii .....meaning : hell yeah!!! grin grin grin

Now they re in hell
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by Nickymezor(f): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
cool
Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
I just admire the excited smile on the girl's face.

1 Like

Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by damtan(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Shibaraba:

Quite funny smileysmiley
Re: Comedian And Actor, Okey Bakassi Gets Driven In A Car By His First Daughter by solmus: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
A mans true love is their daughters, no matter how strong you are, your daughters must melt your heart and loot your pockets, even if you dont like to show it as an african man, you would still be caught smilling and smirking as a proud dad

(1) (Reply)

Trending!!!! “we Fine Girls Are Tired Of Being Single" - Otene Favour / Banky W Laughs At Airline Calling Naira Marley "A Bunch Of Useless People" / The Only Man Who Can Save Hushpuppy Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.