Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Want To Do A Sponsored Post On Your Blog/site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Do A Sponsored Post On Your Blog/site (537 Views)

1700 Naira Would Do You No Harm...refer And Share Sponsored Post / [sponsored Post] Believe Phone Repair Benin City Edo State , Nigeria / I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Do A Sponsored Post On Your Blog/site by NNFORUM(m): 5:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Hello bloggers & webmasters.

We are looking for bloggers who will post a sponsored article on their respective blogs and get paid immediately after we confirmed the article live on your blog.

Our project
A newly launched forum with so many benefits, we then now need as many new members as possible.

Our target
500k+ members within the next 90 days

Conditions
1. Your blog/site must have an Alexa ranking of 500,000 and below
2. Your blog/site should be in any of the following categories: news/politics, ecommerce/tech news, betting/gambling, forex/cryptocurrency/investment, business/make money online.
3. Our published post must stay on your blog forever or as long as your blog exist.
4. Free hosted or websites not accepted. Sorry!

Posted Article
For bloggers whose sites meet our above conditions, we would send you the article that would be posted on your blog. The article to be published is unique, fresh and original, not ever published anywhere on the internet. This would also enrich your blog and improve your site’s SEO performance.

Payment
Our payment to any blogger that publish our post would depend majorly on the quality of your blog in relation to our business interest. Typically we plan to pay between N3,000 – N15,000 for each published post. We would negotiate an appropriate price that is beneficial to both parties.

Contact
Are you ready to discuss with us? Interested bloggers first have to send us their blog UR so we can check out their site to see if it meets our criteria.
Email: nigerianewsforum@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

3 Top Advantages Of CCTV Installation Services / You Need Your Website Whether Or Not You Sell Online / Global Housing And Real Estate Summit And Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.