Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

2020 Shell (spdc)'jv Undergraduate Scholarship - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2020 Shell (spdc)'jv Undergraduate Scholarship (656 Views)

Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria / Apply For Nnpc / Naoc / Oando Jv Undergraduate Scholarship / 2020 Shell Undergraduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 Shell (spdc)'jv Undergraduate Scholarship by Worldjobtrends: 6:54am On Jan 31, 2020
2020 SHELL (SPDC) JV UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP

Today we have posted a new scholarship award scheme for undergraduates in 200 level. Kindly go through and see if you are eligible.

The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture), in pursuance of its Education Social Investment programme, which aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians, invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2018/2019 academic session to apply for the University Scholarship Scheme below:

2019 / 2020 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme

Who Can Apply
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories - the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).

1.) National Merit Award (NM)

Open to all Nigerians.

2.) Areas of Operation Merit Award, (OM)

For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC's operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.

Eligible Applicants Must

Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
Be in 200 level with (as at December, 2019).

General Requirements

All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
Applicants for Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, which must be duly stamped and signed by:
The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
The letters should be addressed to: "The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State".

Deadline
28th February, 2020.

Are you eligible?
Apply Now
https://edujobs360.com/2020-shell-spdc-jv-scholarship/2020 Shell(SPDC) JV

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn Over 300k As A Side Hustle Monthly With Just My Phone / You Ccna Package 4 Sure / I Want To Be A Marine Engineer But I Am Confused On How To Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.