Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Help To Get Marriage Certificate From A Wife Or Marriage Registry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help To Get Marriage Certificate From A Wife Or Marriage Registry (261 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) / Extortion, Corruption At Ikoyi Marriage Registry / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help To Get Marriage Certificate From A Wife Or Marriage Registry by okorobabe(f): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Good day, please I need help. A brother wants to divorce his wife cos they never lived together for the past fifteen years due to irreconcilable difference between them.After marriage they only lived together for two weeks which resulted to a baby girl.
The problem now is that he wants to file for divorce but can't get the marriage certificate either from the woman as she refused to realise it or from the marriage registry as they said they must get it from the wife who refused to produce same.
Has anyone been faced or seen anyone faced with similar situation? How was it resolved?
One of the requirements for filing for divorce in Nigeria is attaching a marriage certificate.
Thank you. :PGood day, please I need help. A brother wants to divorce his wife cos they never lived together for the past fifteen years due to irreconcilable difference between them.After marriage they only lived together for two weeks which resulted to a baby girl.
The problem now is that he wants to file for divorce but can't get the marriage certificate either from the woman as she refused to realise it or from the marriage registry as they said they must get it from the wife who refused to produce same.
Has anyone been faced or seen anyone faced with similar situation? How was it resolved?
One of the requirements for filing for divorce in Nigeria is attaching a marriage certificate.
Thank you.
Re: Help To Get Marriage Certificate From A Wife Or Marriage Registry by InfernoNig: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2020
So she wants to stay married and don't want to be married. Women and pride are like 5 & 6.

(1) (Reply)

Question For COUPLES. / My Nigeria Family In Ghana Help me please on accomodation for 2month... / Children Of Late First Foundation's Tosin Ajayi Demands Probe Of His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.