Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan (3760 Views)

Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / Aki And Pawpaw At Nwamaka Antoinette Nzei & Nelson Eta Wedding In Delta / Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan by Anjollygist: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

Wizkid height was campare with akin and pawpaw by zlatan

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/wizkid-height-was-campare-with-akin-and-pawpaw-by-zlatan/

Re: Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Epic grin
Re: Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan by Bluezy13(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Wizkid I know will be too busy to reply him.
He should try M.I and Davido

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan by InfernoNig: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2020
Senseless.
Re: Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan by Froshloaded: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Bluezy13:
Wizkid I know will be too busy to reply him.
He should try M.I and David.
You are right
Re: Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2020
Is zlatan mad??!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan by b3llo(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2020
See him face like him baby mama own... Nonsense!
Re: Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan by Iamicekid(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2020
I wonder how unna go just dey comment without reading or thinking, dey disgrace your family... Can’t you see they both joking with each other, wizkid call am mad man and he also replied Na joke now... u this people sha

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan by goodnewscliff(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Lassa fever is killing Chinese and u guys are here talking about kapaichumarimarichupaku grin grin grin grin

Those guys too go chop rat shaaaa especially newborn rats grin grin grin

How about rat for breakfast nd dinner A Chinese man would say: chun chiii .....meaning : hell yeah!!! grin grin grin

Now they re in hell
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Killed 8 Women And Slept With Their Dead Bodies Including That / Any Lessons Learnt From Dagrin's Death? Youngsters, Celebrities, Naija Hip Hop / Ramsey Nouah Dreams Up Genevieve Nnaji Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.