Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million (903 Views)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / Adivce Me On What To Do B4 Its Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by stylz1: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2010
Hey everyone, i am a student,  i reside in benin city, and i really want to go into business with the sum i have now, some people thinks going abroad with the money will be better, but i am not really interested in traveling outside,  I really need some advice on what to do with the amount. So Confused.

Your comments will be treasured, for u have no idea what i am facing right now.

Thanks.
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by michaelnkf(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2010
Bank your money fest and consult a good finnacial adviser on the top business that is top in the town watch and plain proper befor you invest.

visit the site bellow for more business information.
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by gunuvi(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2010
i havent been to benin before but honestly if you want to invest that ammount, you can visit our coconut market in badagry and we could go into partnership on coconut importation from ghana to badagry, nigeria. Its a cool business and we will reach agreement and you will be earning 200k monthly with your investment. If you are interested in our modest proposal, pls come pay us a visit in badagry or call 07026015480,
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by Foreverrich: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
rily have something you could do with 60k that will bring u real money, i'm talking millions.i'm in it too.holla @me thru jriley61@gmail.com.we can talk more and i assure u wouldn't regret!!this ain't a scam
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by Ivynwa(f): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
I clicked on your thread to learn from the advice others will give you. Listen to the advise people have for you but do be very careful. It won't be nice for you to lose that money while seeking advise. I will even advise that you change the topic, remove the money part and the amount and just seek advice on things worth investing in. You can type investment in the search area at the bottom of the page and see the many investments that abounds. Be very very careful, think very hard and be sure that you are dealing with a genuine person that you meet here before you agree to a meeting. I hope you understand and please whoever is offended by this advise of mine should bear with me and not be angry please.
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by Foreverrich: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
nice advice ivynwa, no hard feelingzzz, u know u should holla at me and let talk, jriley61@gmail.com, are you resident in lag??
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by gunuvi(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
@ivynwa, nice talk. Pls poster its better to learn from ivynwa post. Shine your eyes well. I was only trying to help people on this platform with our badagry 'crude oil'. Naija situation is very serious and one should not allow him/herself be fooled. Nice one.
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by Foreverrich: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
gunuvi holla at me, u do realize d badagry stof kan fail anytime right??.luks like u resident in lag so lemme show u something u bank on its reliability guaranteed!!!jriley61@gmail.com
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by Ivynwa(f): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2010
Forever rich:

gunuvi holla at me, u do realize d badagry stof kan fail anytime right??.luks like u resident in lag so lemme show u something u bank on its reliability guaranteed!!!jriley61@gmail.com

Mister Forever why don't you get a grip and quit dancing all over the place dearie or is it the N1.5million that is beating the drum to this music you are dancing to? Now don't upset me there, you heard of some money and quickly got a new Nairaland username and new email address and started dancing before everybody. You better not be a 419, I believe you are smarter than that but if you are then it's a big big shame. Mtcheeew,
I am not normally rude here in the forum but scammers upset me just like you are about doing. Excuse me mister.
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by Foreverrich: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2010
ivy i'm not a scammer, trust me!!u kan doubt me all you want buh if it helps u kan ask d postor just so u kan be sure, i know u tryna be careful and i respect that buh add it to your pages if knowledge that not everyone who wants you to be rich is a scammer!!maybe u should talk first bfore u strt making absurd accusations.don't let an opportunity pass juz cuz u hesitant!!
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by Ivynwa(f): 1:18am On Dec 14, 2010
Not everybody is, Will be glad that you are not.
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by Foreverrich: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
trust me ivy m not!!
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by michaelsch: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
Travel abroad is better but I was you, much better to bank your money.
Re: Really Need Some Adivce On How To Invest 1.5million by QualityShare: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2010
Invest in profitable online business like ppc marketing or forex trading (pls learn their rudiments b4 u start)

(1) (Reply)

Detailed Information On Cashew,cocoa And Gemstone Export / Is 24 Hour Un-interrupted Electricity feasible In Your Home?? / Which Nigerian Bank Card Works On Plimus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.