Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread (647 Views)

I Want To Marry This Year But No Woman In My Life Yet.. / Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl / Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread by nlPoster: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2020
All the responses in both family and romance sections are male, why is this?
Re: Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread by Winneygirl(f): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
So you had to open a thread for this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread by nlPoster: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Yup.

Does that annoy you?

1 Like

Re: Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread by LadySarah: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
We all responded. We are not like you men that support evil.

Foolosh Op

1 Like

Re: Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread by nlPoster: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
LadySarah:
I responded. We are our friends that that support evil.

I am Foolosh
Re: Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread by nlPoster: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Not a thread to showcase your bitterness please.

You can open your own thread for that, some men here do it all the time.

1 Like

Re: Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread by Dollywood(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Will you this two irrational creatures up there shut the Bleep up!
Re: Wondering Why No Woman Responded On The Wayward Lady's Thread by nlPoster: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
So much anger.

undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Sister's Love Story #goodgrace2020 / Follow Money Or Follow Your.... / Discover How Your Child Got Into Drug Abuse And Addiction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.