Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau (50008 Views)

Police Parade Farm Labourer Who Raped 80-year-old Grandmother To Death In Ondo / Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 78-Year-Old Grandmother In Niger, Damages Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Kwanza: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
The police in Plateau on Friday confirmed the arrest of an 18-year-old man, Marvellous Luka, who allegedly raped his 70-year-old grandmother.

The police officer in charge of the case, Insp. Mulleng Alex, said that Luka, lives in Dangu-gu Village, Ampang West District of Mangu, Plateau.

Alex said that the suspect has been charged and would soon appear before a High Court in Pankshin, Plateau for trial. The police alleged that the suspect in his ”confessional” statement, said that he attacked his grandmother in her room while sleeping.

“I was ‘sexually charged and I couldn’t help myself at that moment and resorted to having sex with her, so

“My grandmother cried for help but I overpowered her and had my way.

“She tried holding me down but i escaped and ran to a market where i push wheel barrow for a living.

“I later saw a group of people who came after me, beat me up and handed me over to the police.

“It is the devil’s handwork, i want my grandfather and the elders in my village to forgive me,” he said.

Also speaking, Mrs Mary Samuel, who witnessed the attack, said she heard the victim’s call for help while fetching water from the tap,

”I was shocked at what I saw. I tried to hold him down but he escaped. I raised an alarm and he was later apprehended in a market where he works.

”I took a wrapper which was on the floor and covered the woman,” she said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/18-year-old-man-allegedly-rapes-his-70-year-old-grandmother-in-plateau.html

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Davash222(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Government should help to orient people on the need for masturbation and visiting brothels. National Orientation Agency is seriously failing on their duties lately.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by psalmsmiles(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
The nigga is obviously mentally deranged. Infact, 1 in every 3 nigerians are suffering from one mental illness or the other.
What ordinary Giv soap and 20mb would have avoided!
How does one even look at an old woman and commits such fvckery?
-Spits on his face!
-Tueh!

BTW, what's with plateau state and the recent bad news?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Cosmatikka: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
This is one of the things dat has increased since APC took over govt. Banditry, suicide, hardship and rape.
The case of rape increased because an 83 yr old man from Daura is raping 180m Nigerians without CD

52 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by kennosklint(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
I’m not understanding, could it be as a result of konji or for diabolic purpose

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
How can I unread what I just read
Sexually char...... shocked

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Kizzygentle: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
He dosent need court or police. He needs rehab and prayers to be honest. It's not just normal. May God help him. In fact d imagination of a 70 Yr old woman not related to u is irritating talk less of ur grand ma. Damn.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Justinlean02(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
Omo see serious yawa na only God this world dey for em hand oh.
Pray for China and other Asian countries Coronavirus: 5 reported dead in South Korea

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Bkolibo: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
Na wa oh. Things they happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by talkeverytime: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hmm... Yoruba people go say "nnkan be".

The guy should be checked, I don't think he's okay.

BTW, you may need my service to create your own website. Contact me using any of the numbers in the picture below. cool
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by promisious: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
shocked

This is just bad n gross..

52 years difference n ur granny..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by williev: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
he should be deported from Nigeria to kotonou and flogged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by emeijeh(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Is an 18 year old actually a man?!

70 years old?!
This guy can actually marry an American centenarian woman without thinking twice

HE DESERVES TO BE CASTRATED ASAP

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by africandollar: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ha! shocked Na so the grandma fine reach or him dey hallucinate on Kolorado?! angry

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by MrFuckallday: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wtf. These people outchea acting like savages. I think lack of general exposure causes these sickly things we always see on the news here.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by SantaDomino(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
#EndTime generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
your granny, ? hmm never knew mangu guys like mango this much.

eviseration is recommended.
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
dominiick:
How can I unread what I just read

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by johnson4nosa(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Wahala everywhere for the country
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by WizBLANCE(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
EMEKA should be arrested asap

The Saint is never guilty of a crime, it is always Emeka

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by StupidNLmods: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
It may be for ritual purposes, the country is hard so don't blame the young lad.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Goldencheese(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Abomination.

1 Like

he is a bastard

1 Like

Davash222 dpost=86260252:
Government should help to orient people on the need for masturbation and visiting brothels. National Orientation Agency is seriously failing on their duties lately.
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by ursullalinda(f): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Evil child

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Mindlog: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sighs....
Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Firstly sex is for married couple and condom you are just fooling yourself fucking a rubber body still dey gum body disgusting and you there is still 25% chance you will be among those the statistics of those that catch STDs witha rubber, risky, secondly masturbation is also for married people, we know masturbation without being married can cause a specific time of psychiatric illness, and you don't wanna be among those statistic too, you com talk brothel if you get money like that give to the needy that will help you find true satisfaction rather than pay a woman who is seriously destroying her life, guy to cut am short you worry, change your ways, I no say I holy pass but I praise God
Davash222:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Man Rapes His 70-Year-Old Grandmother In Plateau by Holamilekan97(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
Adiiiiiii.. Kati Kati. Asa pálapàla grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.