Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pes For Pc Help Needed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes For Pc Help Needed (1055 Views)

Pes For Pc / Updated Pes For PS3 / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pes For Pc Help Needed by Jorussia(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
:
Re: Pes For Pc Help Needed by wman(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Jorussia:
Please,i want anybody in house who understands game to help me.I gave my laptop to a repairer to help me install PES 2018.I Brought the laptop home yesterday evening and he traveled out of the state.I tried running the game yesterday and i got this message(The dynamic library"/dd/ failed to load.please confirm that:
1.The file was copied over the same folder as the cracked executed
2.the antivirus software is not false-detecting the file in which case white list the folder/file.)
Thanks.

Can you screenshot the error message?
Re: Pes For Pc Help Needed by Maz4real(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Jorussia:
Please,i want anybody in house who understands game to help me.I gave my laptop to a repairer to help me install PES 2018.I Brought the laptop home yesterday evening and he traveled out of the state.I tried running the game yesterday and i got this message(The dynamic library"/dd/ failed to load.please confirm that:
1.The file was copied over the same folder as the cracked executed
2.the antivirus software is not false-detecting the file in which case white list the folder/file.)
Thanks.

Try installing direct X
Re: Pes For Pc Help Needed by Isrealmajor1: 6:00pm On May 20, 2020
Please I need help on how to install pes 2018 software on my PC 3gb ram and 232gb rom I have almost 166gb free space

(1) (Reply)

PS2 For Sale / Alien Attack Help: Click N' Play / God Of War 3 Sells Over 2 Million & Socom: Confrontation Sells 1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.