Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Sincere Wedding Advice/planning - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sincere Wedding Advice/planning (1486 Views)

Event Decor, Catering /planning Promo. / Event Planning And Hall Designing At Affordable Prices At Owerri & Port Harcourt / Peacecalm Catering Service(cake,hall Decorations And Event Planning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Wedding Advice/planning by kanmi22(f): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2010
Never mind
Re: Sincere Wedding Advice/planning by sassygal(f): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2010
Hi,

I can help u plan ur wedding, for absolutely nothing. Why? one, i love weddings and will jump at any opportunity to be a part of any. two, i will be setting up my own event company within 1-2 yrs from now and need all d recommendations i can get.  three, i currently work part-time with an event outfit(wedding planner) in lagos and have the neccessary experience. four, cos i'm generally a nice person and love helping people, even total strangers.

I am going to pick your list, one by one, and give my own suggestions.

1000 guests? that is quite large! Do-able though.

Hall - what area are you looking at? I suggest Unilag multipurpose hall for that crowd.

Decoration - that amount just about covers it. i've got a good mate that can handle that for slightly less.

security - d hall comes with security.

limo - not sure. they charge per hour though.

Dj - 20,000

mc - ok

photographer - ok

food - here, they charge per plate.  the least a good caterer will take is 1,000 naira per plate which brings d total to 1m. you still need small chops, deserts and mixed drinks which will cost at least 300,000.

Drinks - u need a drink manager to handle that .  (5000,000)

Your dress and accessories are personal. your choice shows your taste.

gifts - how generous do u want to be?

Your colors are really important. what are your favorite colors, as well as those of your partner? turqoise goes well with silver. i personally prefer anything that has got purple in it. that is one color that will never go out of season! purple and lilac or purple with gold!!!

call or mail me: 07026480952, cassandraakinyemi@yahoo.com

take care!

sandra
Re: Sincere Wedding Advice/planning by kanmi22(f): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2010
Thanks, i will email u.
Re: Sincere Wedding Advice/planning by wynny(f): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2011
you can also use Darlington hall in Ilupeju. you wont really have to spend much on Deco since its well lit.
Re: Sincere Wedding Advice/planning by ebisays: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
Hi we are Errand Angels we will handle you event professional and make you smile at the end of the event at little or no cost.

As for your list i think 1,000 guest is much cos you invite 1,000 guest u expect 1,500 but that is still achievable

Hall- is ok for your estimate

decor- ok

you get security at the venue limo not too conversant with their pricing but think they charge hourly

music- is it a live band?

morning dj- is ok

mc- okay

food- N1,000 / plate, N1,500/plate with small chops dats N1.5m

drinks- ok without alchol

ring- 50k shd be ok

gift- N500,000

the colour of the day i think i'll prefer brown and peach or you can also go for lavender and peach

call me on 08036475230 or 08080248699 Email errand_angels34@yahoo.com and you wont regret you did.

Regards
Stella

(1) (Reply)

Finally! The Winner For Mr And Miss Unical 2012 Is Crowned..... / I Need Dr Doyin Abiola's Contact / Where Can I Get A Video Camera For Rentage In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.