Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Christianity Basics, Do U Need To Enquire About The Bible/christian Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Basics, Do U Need To Enquire About The Bible/christian Religion? (169 Views)

Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven / Christian Religion denomination That accepts And support Homosexuality(LGBTQIA) / Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Basics, Do U Need To Enquire About The Bible/christian Religion? by tpiander: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ask your question here.

No doubters, mockers, thread derailers, gloomies or atheists please.

People with questions that have genuinely puzzled them only. And who seem very unfamiliar with the bible and Christian religion.

I'll let you know if I check the thread and feel your questions have previously been asked or are inappropriate.
Re: Christianity Basics, Do U Need To Enquire About The Bible/christian Religion? by sonmvayina(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Christianity is just a rebranding of paganism... The same worship of mother and son that God condemned in the tanakh...
Re: Christianity Basics, Do U Need To Enquire About The Bible/christian Religion? by sonmvayina(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
tpiander:
Ask your question here.

No doubters, mockers, thread derailers, gloomies or atheists please.

People with questions that have genuinely puzzled them only. And who seem very unfamiliar with the bible and Christian religion.

I'll let you know if I check the thread and feel your questions have previously been asked or are inappropriate.

Is there anywhere in the old testament that a prophet prophesied that God was sending his son to come and die for sins?

(1) (Reply)

Human Salvation *Only* Found In Christ Jesus Crucified; God's Decision/choice / Develop A Continual Conscious Awareness Of Christ’s Invisible Presence With You / Adeboye Protests Against Insecurity And Killings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.