Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lebron James Pays Tribute To Late Kobe Bryant With New Tattoo (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lebron James Pays Tribute To Late Kobe Bryant With New Tattoo (photos) (896 Views)

Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lebron James Pays Tribute To Late Kobe Bryant With New Tattoo (photos) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2020

Basketball star Lebron James has paid tribute to Kobe Bryant with a new tattoo, days after the LA Lakers legend died in a helicopter crash alongside his daughter Gianna and 9 others in Calabasas, California.

Lebron who was pictured crying at the Los Angeles airport the morning after hearing of Kobe’s untimely death, visited celebrity tattoo artist Vanessa Aurelia on Wednesday to get the new ink, then on Thursday during his work out in Lakers training facility in El Segundo, let photographers capture the new tattoo.

SEE PHOTOS OF THE TATTOO HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep Driver Wooed Me As I Enter His Keke In My School- Lady Leaked Video / Baddo Don't Kill Me: Wizkid Recommended Olamide Song, Won Ma. / Moji Oyetayo - "Mama Ajasco" Nominated For The NGLE Awards 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.