Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers (53241 Views)

Is Payment Of Arrears Included In The New NYSC Allowance? / Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by lordkay10(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2020
aminusodiq:
This is also an evidence of a failed government!!
We learnt dat arrears was paid during the last increment in GEJs tenure!!!!
Exactly!!! Even those who served from 1970 received the arrears undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by donMIG(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Last last he has put a smile on our face
Notin spoil
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by greypencils: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2020
aminusodiq:
There was no increment. I finished NYSC in March 2011 and before then we were paid N9,500 per month. The increment to N19,500 happened the month we passed out. Bros no shingbain was added to our money in form of arrears.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Taywon: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=Jack500 post=86281603]
Back to sender. [/quote
U are deceiving urself...
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Taywon: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2020
Jack500:

Back to sender.
U are deceiving urself.... Wickedness starts from me....
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by chriscrosss(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Nothing good will ever come from them... As long is not increment in their own pocket...
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by aminusodiq(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2020
greypencils:
There was no increment. I finished NYSC in March 2011 and before then we were paid N9,500 per month. The increment to N19,500 happened the month we passed out. Bros no shingbain was added to our money in form of arrears.
now I undstnd... Ddnt get a first hand info!!! Guess dey ar all rumor!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by WizBLANCE(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2020
If I go back to my school now and tell them I want a remobilization

They will be looking at me like

Mad ooooo
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2020
Taywon:
Zoo republic
Zoo man
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2020
I wonder y some people are seeing dis 33k like billions, I use to think I'm gonna buy mansion too wen they increase it to 19,800 not until I got there nd I realized it's just a numb especially for some of us that hv no support from family nd u still hv to send something home for ur little ones.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by gr8cany: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
it is lying
Lol, thank you
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by bonnyhope: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2020
aminusodiq:

Yes!
I was a beneficiary
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by gr8cany: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Oduclemz:

*Lying. Take note
Ok, braincells travelled but it's back
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Taywon: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Zoo man
grin
NOETHNICITY:
Zoo man
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by OYAY(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2020
Nigerians; they will never be contented,abi why should anybody even believe such story sef if not our gluttonous and non contented nature!!!!
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by aa2728nl(m): 9:49am On Feb 01, 2020
I didn't know why some people find it difficult in their minds to for 1s appreciate what this government has done. All they do is to in any way to criticise this government.
All God will forgive you people.
All I know is that this government has at least try for this increment in corps members allowance and may God almighty bless them for this.

God bless PMB
God bless the NYSC
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Femeto: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Increase that was promised since I served in 2010-2011 the present day Corpers are lucky.
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by OsamaDallon: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:
I knew it was audio arrears
[/s]
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Wizikal(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2020
kokakola:
I know the 33K is still not upto the expectations of many, seeing the rise in inflation.
I just hope pioneers of 33k will utilize this money for meaning things while I'm very sure some wise ones can even save something from it and use the Saved money to Start some small Business, Learn a demanding skill and even Run their Masters Programme from what they can save from the 33K.
We're not there yet, but we hope for better.
99 percent of the coppers will spend 99 percent of it in meaningless things
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Spechialone(f): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2020
This song comes to mind "Ole barawo, ole shile o" Repeat!
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Sirwyte001(m): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2020
Such a pity, cos I know some corp Members must have finished spending this arrears spiritually before this clarification.
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by berrystunn(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
Taywon:
Zoo republic

Ex zoom member grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Saint92: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nigeria and her citizens, confusion everywhere!

I weep for this nation seriously.... What on earth do guys gain by posting fake news and tagging the DG as the one saying such??

Indeed, there was a country
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Karleb(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
The man is neither denying nor confirming anything here.
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by TRAVEL101(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
So when I u starting the payment..
A promise you made since 2018/2019
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by 1Mayorlee: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
grin
Harrynight:
grin grin

Those who has been celebrating, how will they feel about this news
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Mrexcell(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
kokakola:
I know the 33K is still not upto the expectations of many, seeing the rise in inflation.
I just hope pioneers of 33k will utilize this money for meaningful things; while I'm very sure some wise ones can even save something from it and use the Saved money to Start some small Business, Learn a demanding skill and even run their Masters Programme from what they can save from the 33K.
We're not there yet, but we hope for better.

How can they be able to save with such amount? #33k is not even enough to feed some people's dog in a month the fed.govt should increase it to #100k considering inflations and all the risks involved during service.
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Starz825(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Economists believe that with this development..the economy will grow a bit...because the increment is seen to be a way of injecting money into economy...but we pray the inflation rate will maintain it digit...

Come to think of it...bet companies will be making more money as many corps members (esp the males) will be hoping to better their lives by trying to invest in the companies with the increment..
And u already know wat this companies could do to you.
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Dharniel600(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
How will they pay arrears before? The payment begins when it was passed into law, those who missed it, missed it totally. shekenah
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Markzy1991: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
it would have being a welcome development
Re: NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers by Youngtekkey(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Brunicekid:
This is not a matter of "deserve". It is a matter of when the new minimum wage is expected to begin implementation, which is actually January, 2020.
But people in other federal Government agencies received arrears from April because that was when it was signed to law and 2018 batch b and c corpers are still serving Corp members as at that time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In NYSC Uniform Spotted Pushing Heavily Loaded Truck In Port Harcourt / Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) / NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.