Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? (2046 Views)

Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here / Android Developers Group / Kotlin For Android Developers By Antonio Leiva" Ebook(pdf). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by SilverG33k(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
I've been an active member for a while, I know the likes of dhtml and seunthomas back them however, I've come to noticed that people marvel at how carbon, Cowrywise, eyowo and all these beautiful Nigerian apps was built, the truth is, Nigerians built those apps and none of these developers are on nairaland, they might have an account but they are not active.

If you need a very good app developer, look elsewhere, majority of app developers here don't know much and can't do the job, yes, they can't.

Except if the job you need is so vague and you don't have much funds, imagine an Android developer charging 50k for a job that says "an Instagram like app".

First off, you can't just collect a job and go cracking your head on how to clone Instagram into an app, secondly, you charged too little means you've not done much projects, which means you probably might deliver a very poor job which prolly will bring you back to square 1.

Before you start attacking me, I am a developer myself and I've done projects, plural, private fintech apps that require you to generate a rubies virtual account number. Now what is my point, no good developer would waste his time here, there's twitter, slack, and there's work, good developers are always busy, take note.

Alright guys, if you are a very good Android developer, contact me please, just yesterday night, I turned down a taxi hailing app because I was working on two projects simultaneously, I can't kill myself. Please upload a shot of your best work or contact me privately 08104422662, I might just come knocking on your door if something comes my way again, instead of saying no.

1 Like

Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by gauMuk: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by Loooooooogstory: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2020
True
SilverG33k:
I've been an active member for a while, I know the likes of dhtml and seunthomas back them however, I've come to noticed that people marvel at how carbon, Cowrywise, eyowo and all these beautiful Nigerian apps was built, the truth is, Nigerians built those apps and none of these developers are on nairaland, they might have an account but they are not active.

If you need a very good app developer, look elsewhere, majority of app developers here don't know much and can't do the job, yes, they can't.

I'm
Except if the job you need is so vague and you don't have much funds, imagine an Android developer charging 50k for a job that says "an Instagram like app".

First off, you can't just collect a job and go cracking your head on how to clone Instagram into an app, secondly, you charged too little means you've not done much projects, which means you probably might deliver a very poor job which prolly will bring you back to square 1.

Before you start attacking me, I am a developer myself and I've done projects, plural, private fintech apps that require you to generate a rubies virtual account number. Now what is my point, no good developer would waste his time here, there's twitter, slack, and there's work, good developers are always busy, take note.

Alright guys, if you are a very good Android developer, contact me please, just yesterday night, I turned down a taxi hailing app because I was working on two projects simultaneously, I can't kill myself. Please upload a shot of your best work or contact me privately 08104422662, I might just come knocking on your door if something comes my way again, instead of saying no.
Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
I am a very good Android developer but my hands are tight now for projects. I will get in touch with you one day for side projects if it won't affect my main job.

I like your submission on mediocre developers on nairaland.
Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by DynamicSugh: 4:02am On Feb 08, 2020
SilverG33k:

Which do you do? Android, IOS or Cross-platform?
Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by dandylass: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
You can contact me on 08036292779 I'm always busy also but for now I'm a little bit free. Mobile app is a complex work to do. Anyone that will say he will develop one for 50k no matter the type of project is not a serious type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by ovoSoft: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
contact us; ovosoftwaregroup @ gmail . com
App on playstore ; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovosoftware.ovoweb

Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by Jimmk: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
There are lot of companies tells that "We are the best android app developer". But you should keep your eyes and mind.

Here are the 10 Companies as per my experience.

FuGenX Technologies
Sourcebits
OpenXcell
QBurst
AppInventiv
wedigtech

You should keep in mind that app development is not easy. Here are some common problems you should face while developing apps like App Not Installed, There was a problem parsing the package, Error code 907. You should these similar problems, you need to find these and tell the developer to fix this, nowadays the developer is lazy. Mee Too grin

Thanks, From Jim

Have a Good Day!!
Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by remi4ever(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2020
I'm an Android app Dev. I develop windows programs too.

Here are playstore links to some of my works, I have some works that are not on playstore yet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cyb.kommand.app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cyb.kommand.app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nairamarley.marlianid
Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by Hawken: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Here are best android developers in my opinion,

Annyce Davis
Nick Butcher
Jake Wharton
Reto Meier
Chiu-Ki Chan

Regards,
https://topeasyway.com
Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by Chinedumagnus05(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
My guy! What you are saying is your opinion. someone might legitimately Develope an app for N50k or for nothing. It's a matter of choice, I have developed two apps for people for free, the latest which i just finished being a vetinary store app. He's my friend and I charged him only on the 3rd part of the project. Sometimes you just have to be humble, your little good jobs will fetch you job worth millions in the future. Most fellow developer have got to kill pride. Do pro bono services sometimes and help people that obviously need help.

Chinedu
Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by Chinedumagnus05(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
True

My guy! What you are saying is your opinion. someone might legitimately Develope an app for N50k or for nothing. It's a matter of choice, I have developed two apps for people for free, the latest which i just finished being a vetinary store app. He's my friend and I charged him only on the 3rd part of the project. Sometimes you just have to be humble, your little good jobs will fetch you job worth millions in the future. Most fellow developer have got to kill pride. Do pro bono services sometimes and help people that obviously need help.

Chinedu.
Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by immortalGoku: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2021
SilverG33k:

There are tons of good developers available on Nairaland, you can choose any of them. I have developed apps like GBWhatsApp and COC Mod APK with the help of them. You can also see how it goes.
Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by ahanapearl1990(f): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2022
While there are certainly some talented Android developers on Nairaland, it can be difficult to determine who is the best fit for your project. A good place to start is by looking at the portfolios and reviews of past clients.

You can also select a dedicated android development company from this list as per your requirements. These businesses have a proven track record of delivering quality work that meets their clients’ needs and expectations.

By taking these steps, you should be able to find a team of developers who can help bring your app idea to life.
Re: Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? by Adeling(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
You're indirectly saying anyone who comes on nairaland couldn't be a great app developer. Not every software developer takes life too serious, sit behind their computer all day because of one gig or the other.

Nairaland is filled with highly intelligent folks who you'll be supprised how stupid their comments are just for the fun of it but in real life are very smart people including pros in their various profession as well as app development.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Python Projects / Data Structures And Algorithms: A Beginner's Journey. / Creating Your Own Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.