Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

OAP Michael Effiong Celebrates Kpoko FM On Its Anniversary Today. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / OAP Michael Effiong Celebrates Kpoko FM On Its Anniversary Today. (566 Views)

OAP Michael Effiong Is The Biggest Music Promoter In Warri And Delta State. / New Nairalander Song: Chidi-kpoko / Stop Playing Break Up Songs At Marriage Ceremonies -- OAP Michael Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OAP Michael Effiong Celebrates Kpoko FM On Its Anniversary Today. by Topbaze: 2:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Radio personality, Michael Effiong aka MikeMike tweets as he celebrates the only pidgin radio station in the heart of Delta State,Kpoko FM on its 4th anniversary.
His tweets;

When we talk about English, England comes first in the mind. What about when we talk about pidgin in Nigeria, what city comes into your mind? Warri, I guess.About four years ago, Mr Ben Okotie Eboh brought the idea and established the first and only pidgin station in Delta state.
The birth of Kpoko FM was a joy to the people of Warri, Uvwie and environs and it became a brand beyond the widest imaginable of many. A pidgin station in the home of pidgin and still broadcasting in an upright and diligent way.
We educate, inspire and give updates.
I am elated to be part of this family and I am happy that we are celebrating #KpokoFMAt4 today. May God bless all those hands that have bless this station in one way or the other. God bless you. Please join us celebrate, #KpokoFMAt4 #KpokoFMAnniversary.

(1) (Reply)

MP3: King Monada, Kabza De Small, Sha Sha & Madumane – Lerato Fela / Download Video: Emo Grae Ft. Buju – “0903” / Latest Music: Laycon – Fierce Ft. Reminisce & Chinko Ekun Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.