Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,078 members, 7,845,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) (53845 Views)

Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' / Odion Ighalo Meets Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by masterflowx(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2020
writefreely:
A Nigerian wearing Man Utd shirt at long last. Happy for him and my club and on behalf of all Man Utd supporters, welcome to the biggest club in the world!

That was then...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by earthgirl(f): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Red Devil
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Jamorezzi: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2020
9ja all the way , Happy for him.
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Solskjær has a plan...

1 Sign Ighalo from China
2 Sparks an outbreak of the coronavirus
3 Football is suspended in the UK
4 Liverpool don’t win the Premier League

United doing everything to stop Liverpool from winning..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by NORSYK(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Ighalo in Man United jersey while still playing amateur football. ...... Dream come true.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by helinues: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Only if he is going to be regular.. Would like to see him performs
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by PStacks(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2020
Coming from china with CoronaVirus to kuku finish whatever is left of manchester united.

These days people are blocking anything and everyone from China, Man U in their desperation dont mind CoronaVirus from china.

what do I know sef.

a drowning man will clinge to a straw

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by azikiweironsi(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2020
ExAngel007:
yesterday, I was online around midnight going through comments on social media about Odion Ighalo signing, and I found out that it was only Nigerians that are bitter about the new signing.

for me, he is a good striker.
That's Nigerian for you.
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Samuels90: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2020
ExAngel007:
yesterday, I was online around midnight going through comments on social media about Odion Ighalo signing, and I found out that it was only Nigerians that are bitter about the new signing.

Nigerians hate themselves, sometimes I wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by excel101(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2020
As a Nigerian I'm so-so happy for him, but the plain truth is, Man Utd. is finished.
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Odunolumide(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Welcome
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
Buhari lifelessness is contagious
you should have added an apostrophe to Buhari so as to make ur sentence complete but guess what?
You Igbos are mostly Illiterate who should have utilized the energy they used to hate on Buhari to focus and complete their education so you lots can be meaningful to the society.
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Odunolumide(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2020
PStacks:
Coming from china with CoronaVirus to kuku finish whatever is left of manchester united.

These days people are blocking anything and everyone from China, Man U in their desperation dont mind CoronaVirus from china.

what do I know sef.

a drowning man will clinge to a straw

If you are suggesting that Ighalo has been infected with coronavirus then you must be ***
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by sunsewa16: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2020
Davash222:
This is a step down for Odion!
Manure of all clubs

Says by who? don't allow club hate to blindfold you,am a Chelsea fan, but am happy as if I just won a bet,as soccer loving Nigerian,I guess is the first Nigerian to play for manu, and it might open doors for others.
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2020
Wish him a successful season. Atleast now I can cheer manU, they used to annoy me after they sabotaged Mourinho grin
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2020
masterflowx:

That was then...
maybe the guys calendar is still showing 2008 grin cheesy
Gory Gory Womanchester Dis-United living in past glory

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by bendazum: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2020
ExAngel007:

That's to tell you how frustrated they are. Its like seeing someone succeeding while they are stagnant.

Whose fault?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by toprealman: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2020
ExAngel007:

Very unfortunate for the striker. Even some Man U "legends" are already wishing him bad luck.
In football, only goals and good results can silence them....Igahlo my man, get in there!
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Mariangeles(f): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Congratulations to him.
I wish him success there.
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2020
A whole Manu sign Ighalo? why can't that team sell Pogba to replace with world class player, it's useless Ighalo that misses goals that they chose. Martial sef better pass Ighalo grin hahaha Manu is finished grin
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Deejaygold(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2020
Confused
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Messi that can buy man U, odion and c ronaldo together.. Rubbish
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:
A whole Manu sign Ighalo? why can't that team sell Pogba to replace with world class player, it's useless Ighalo that misses goals that they chose. Martial sef better pass Ighalo grin hahaha Manu is finished grin

Wizdom will keeee you

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Wordson(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Fusty news! Congratulations to him though..
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2020
https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/1223522642499686406?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
hes earning 300, 000 euros a week
143 million naira every week

yet govonors are wailing and twisting like earthworm, that they poured salt on
just so that they wont pay minimum wage of 30k naira.
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by mechanics(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2020
Congrats to him.
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2020
Hope you're going to be among the first eleven.
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by Adewale623(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2020
The signing of Ighalo show the extent to which ManU has dropped, Ighalo is an average player.
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by ScotMisile: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2020
His positioning and accuracy is a problem.
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by majamajic(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2020
Vulcanheph:
All Nigerian man utd fans should at least be happy that they have a Nigerian playing at the club.....who knows he might be exactly What the club needs right now, at least he is better than jones, Lingard and dalot combined

Add martial and combine them
Re: Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) by majamajic(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2020
Adewale623:
The signing of Ighalo show the extent to which ManU has dropped, Ighalo is an average player.

He was signed cos of rashford injury , u can't sign a big player as cover up , it will help rashford recover without rush , martial was drafted to striking position but he wasted loads of chances , so it was a loan deal just to cover up for rashford injury , not a proper signing, mourinho was looking for this kin player to cover up for Kane but it was difficult for him , henrick Larson/ Owen kind of signing

They will just cover up and go at the end of the season

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Ratcliffe Is 'Interested In Buying Chelsea' / Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada / Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.