Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment (21620 Views)

Unizik Demotes Randy Lecturers Over Sexual Harassment / Stay Away From Campus: Again, UNICAL Suspends Prof Ndifon Over Sexual Assault / Desen Mbachaga: FUOYE Suspends Lecturer Over Sexual Harassment - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Bullet01(f): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2020
The Kaduna Polytechnic Management has terminated the appointment of a former Head of Department, Civil Engineering, Engineer Danjuma Alhassan over allegation of sexual harassment of a female student of the institution. The Governing Council ‎of the Polytechnic had at its 91st regular meeting held on 30th January, 2020 ‎ of Kaduna Polytechnic approved the termination of the Lecturer’s appointment. This was contained in a letter issued on 31 -January,2020 and signed by ‎Samuel Y. Obochi, ‎Deputy Registrar, Information & Protocol‎ For the Registrar‎.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-kadpoly-sacks-hod-over-sexual-harassment.html

4 Likes

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Is this political?

1 Like

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by wonuks(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2020
cool
Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Slawormir: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice move

My grandfather will always say four things destroy a man
1) lust towards the opposite sex
2) pride
3) anger
4) Greed

To all my real niggarrrz. Be careful with ladies. Try to control yourself. Especially those ladies in tertiary institutions. They are just too beautiful to resist. With thier natural and unprocessed waist and hips.
Funny enough this girls don't have money as students still they are very Beautiful..... Just relax for Uniben main gate or ekosodin gate make you dey see beautiful waist

Damnnnnn

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Jestin: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Very nice. Spiritual konji has made him loose his work
Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by OakConsultNG: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2020
This is sad. Don't they ever learn?

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Baztardmods: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Everyone respect yourselves.. ladies dress well.. men control yourself

3 Likes

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Abboki: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by emmabest2000(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Nairaland and sex related threads hmmm....

Sex is like a restaurant
sometimes you get good service
sometimes you get bad service
sometimes you get no service and many times you have to be happy with self service cheesy

Serve him right through..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by minasota(f): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by money121(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Eheh
Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by CrazeMan69(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2020
How that man wan take knack engineering babe. shocked All engineering gals are ugly and masculine. Quote me anywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by baysherpsyche: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Is it because this one was caught, dem plenty for our tertiary institutions.

1 Like

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by SteveJayJay: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2020
What kind of polytechnic logo is that? It's creapy. Non creative and non standardized. Maybe that's why the HOD can do what ever he wants to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Onlinealaba(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Sex the tool the devil has used to fall great men and is still very much happening, Men be guided and apply self control
we sell Smart TVs and sound bar

1 Like

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by slimmax: 7:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Na so
Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2020
STUDENTS ARE HANDS OFF!
its an official rule, even if it makes you feel like a frustrated 5 year old,

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Casemiro(m): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2020
These randy hegoats never learn!

never use sex for marks. there are many ladies willing to offer it to you without blackmailing them.

These ones are just the exposed ones, these things happen everyday for a very long time now.

Just that technology has made it easier for these randy men to be caught.

May they continue to be disgraced!

Adetayo1978:
Then, where is the video

if you see as she dey do, very amateurish!!

**MODIFIED**

please stop quoting me up and down o

watch the video in the link below before they take it down and redirect you

incase you are redirected, wait a minute and the real video will pop up .. it is hidden

**leaked!!** ! : > [url=youtube.com/watch?v=sralbuwyvtc] >>watch fast they'll take it down !!<<< [/url] choi! so shameless shocked

o;

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2020
The HOD Nude with the female victims shared on it official mobile App

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kadpoly.connect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Homeboiy: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2020
My own school is the worst

A female course mate of mine just dropped out cos a prof that has been harassing her sexually told her she won't graduate if she don't agree to his demands.
Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Casemiro(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2020
g
Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by auduomeiza22(m): 7:13am On Feb 01, 2020
I know him very well, he is very wicked and you know as his offense state that he assaulted a female student sexually. I believe, anyway he is an Igalla Man from Kogi State.
I wish they could sack engineer Bakari too. Their are giving Kadpoly especially Civil engineering bad name

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Mindlog: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2020
Still others will not learn, believing that they are smarter.
Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by auduomeiza22(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2020
The Man is Over 60 years oo. I know him, he is my lecturer in School. He use to call him self General and that he can decide whether you graduated or you don't.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by nkaycherry(f): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2020
Good one. Will the stupid man be bold enough to tell his family that he was sacked because of sexual harassment.
Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Casemiro(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Casemiro:

never use sex for marks. there are many ladies willing to offer it to you without blackmailing them.

These ones are just the exposed ones, these things happen everyday for a very long time now.

**MODIFIED**

incase you are redirected, wait a minute and the real video will pop up .. it is hidden

**leaked!!** ! : > [url=youtube.com/watch?v=sralbuwyvtc] >>watch fast they'll take it down !!<<< [/url] choi! so shameless shocked

o;

stupid lecturer
Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Casemiro(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Casemiro:

never use sex for marks. there are many ladies willing to offer it to you with blackmailing them.

**MODIFIED**

shocked

stupid lecturer
Re: Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment by Midas01: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Men dress well too. Men go around in shorts while being shirtless yet it's only women everyone hammers on to dress decently.

Men dress decently
Baztardmods:
Everyone respect yourselves.. ladies dress well.. men control yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilorin PG School, Admission Requirements And Other Infos / Sex For Mark: Student, Monica Osagie Opens Up / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.