Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare (2446 Views)

How Much Is Transport Fare From Ogunstate To Abuja / How Much Is The Transport Fare For Ilorin To Abk? / Quality Palm Oil To Your Location Without Transport Fare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by Anthony0094(m): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2020
you can sue any lady that fail to come to your house after collecting transport fare

I bet most guys are not aware of this. Anyways To every man or guy that has fallen for this female trick "send me tfare", information made available by the popular public relation officer of the Nigeria police force, Dolapo Badmus.

According to her:

She advised that if any lady should request for money as transport fare from any guy to enable her show up at his place and refused to show up after getting the payment, such lady can be sued. This is backed by law, according to act 29 :section 132 of the criminal code.

The Lady can be sued for defrauding by false pretence and might be sentenced to five years imprisonment.

Below is the screenshot of the info:

So guys,as it is, how many ladies will you sue? As for me I've lost count but I will start from somewhere.

r231 Freiburger

Re: Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by popsy2(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2020
lol
Re: Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by Freethesis: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2020
How true is this?
Re: Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by Anthony0094(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2020
chinenye will see me in court

2 Likes

Re: Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by HacheNoire: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2020
Long thing!

Same Nigeria that the judiciary can be manipulated

I will rather double and send her another Transport fare till she comes so I can use her for rituals and recuperate my money with massive interest.
Re: Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by akinreals: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:
Long thing!

I will rather double and send her another Transport fare till she comes so I can use her for rituals and recuperate my money with massive interest.

mad man � � � � � � �. You are officially declared wanted bros
Re: Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by nifemi25(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2020
Instead to sue her.... I will rather send her more money till when she comes....... Nigeria judiciary not to be trusted.....
Re: Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by Anthony0094(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2020
HacheNoire:
Long thing!

and you think you are normal?
Re: Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by punisha: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2020
grin

U send woman 5k u wan begin litigation,when u never see money chop. Very funny. Will u pay your lawyer with your urine?
No Naija guy will further humiliate himself by approaching the courts...
Re: Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by SmallmebigGod: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2020
This is a front page material o. Let people be aware of their right smiley
Re: Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by Anthony0094(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2020
punisha:
grin

U send woman 5k u wan begin litigation,when u never see money chop. Very funny. Will u pay your lawyer with your urine?
No Naija guy will further humiliate himself by approaching the courts...

nigeria is not that bad
Re: Sue Any Lady That Fail To Come To Your House After Collecting Transport Fare by OsamaDallon: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2020
[s]
HacheNoire:
Long thing!

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

1 Thing U Wouldnt Share Wih Someone! / Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? / Please Help Find Morenike 'renee' Popoola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.