Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Meet Terri Smith: The World's Fattest Woman - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet Terri Smith: The World's Fattest Woman (5537 Views)

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook / 'diet Or Die,' World’s Fattest Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Terri Smith: The World's Fattest Woman by AloyEmeka5: 5:52am On Dec 11, 2010

49 year old mother of one, Terri Smith, is believed to be the World's Fattest Woman, weighing 700lb. She is confined to her bedroom in her Ohio home unable to move, stand or roll over by herself.
Suffering from severe headaches which doctors fear could stem from a brain problem, Terri urgently needs a brain scan - but is too big to fit inside an MRI machine.

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/12/meet-terri-smith-worlds-fattest-woman.html
Re: Meet Terri Smith: The World's Fattest Woman by Ladyrsky46: 6:00am On Dec 11, 2010
Wow. How did she get to this state? sad
Re: Meet Terri Smith: The World's Fattest Woman by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2010
WTF is this? does she have a husband? i mean does she poke?
Re: Meet Terri Smith: The World's Fattest Woman by AloyEmeka5: 3:20am On Dec 12, 2010
@Toba, You want to help in poking her?
Re: Meet Terri Smith: The World's Fattest Woman by MaiSuya(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2010
wetin be 'poke'?

(1) (Reply)

Primus Hospital Karu, Health Tip Of The Day: Eat Right, Live Healthier! / How To Build Your Six Packs Like Mine (my Six Packs Picture Attached) / The Human Hand Without Skin(Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.