Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police (2749 Views)

Rita Daniels Collects Omugwo Fee From Regina Daniels In Dollars / Teni Collects Phone From Fan Recording Her On Stage, Then Rocks Him (video) / Wizkid Collects Fan's Phone At Concert, Records Himself Before Returning It (vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by Foreignnews: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2020
You can sue a lady that refuses to come to your house after sending her transport fare- police PRO.

PRO Opetola Dolapo Badmus said, dear men, If a lady tells you to send her money for transport to come over and you send her the cash and she decides not to visit you, and does not refund the money... You can refer to act 29 SECTION 132 of the criminal code and file a case of defrauding by false pretence against her. She can be jailed for up to 5 years.

FULL DETAILS ON:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2020/02/01/sue-any-lady-that-collects-money-and-refused-to-come-to-your-house-police/

1 Share

Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2020
Sue noni
Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by xendra: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2020
Naira Marley really need to give this woman some attention, so she can have sense.

she's been making stupid posts lately.
Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by DeomoviesI: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2020
lol...... so thats the most prior law you wanna put in place right now? You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including DOCTOR SLEEP, POWER (up to S6E14) SUPERNATURAL (up to S15E11) (zero,eight,one,four,four,two,three,eight,three,two,seven)
Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by donbachi(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2020
police stations go full be dat
Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by donstan18: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2020
xendra:
[s]Naira Marley really need to give this woman some attention, so she can have sense.

she's been making stupid posts lately. [/s]
One of the ladies she was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by Bluezy13(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Nna, see business...

Sending her 2k and having 200k+ as returns is not a bad investment depending on her location.
Or we settle out of court at 70k+

1 Like

Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by vanida6: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2020
mtcheww sad
Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2020
Foreignnews:
You can sue a lady that refuses to come to your house after sending her transport fare- police PRO.

PRO Opetola Dolapo Badmus said, dear men, If a lady tells you to send her money for transport to come over and you send her the cash and she decides not to visit you, and does not refund the money... You can refer to act 29 SECTION 132 of the criminal code and file a case of defrauding by false pretence against her. She can be jailed for up to 5 years.

FULL DETAILS ON:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2020/02/01/sue-any-lady-that-collects-money-and-refused-to-come-to-your-house-police/
I am suing maynation.... it's high time these slum gals realize there is no free lunch anywhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by Bluezy13(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2020
vanida6:
mtcheww sad

Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by Abfinest007(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2020
I'm coming is a promise n not all promise are kept
Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by maynation(f): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Smartchoiice:

I am suing maynation

You can't even afford 1/1000th of my bills let alone sending me money to come to a slum.
I ain't stooping low, wake up.
Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by Bluezy13(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2020
Abfinest007:
I'm coming is a promise n not all promise are kept

But all Transport fares are kept

1 Like

Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Smartchoiice:

I am suing maynation.... it's high time these slum gals realize there is no free lunch anywhere...
Cc maynation

1 Like

Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by blackboy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Since when was going to court cheap. So because of N500 or N5k or even N10k or more transport fare I will go to court, get lawyer, pay police etc.
Call her and ask for a refund or go over. You win some you lose some
Re: Sue Any Lady That Collects Money And Refused To Come To Your House ~ Police by mytime24(f): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Fake news

(1) (Reply)

No Make-up Contest: Nigerian Celebs Vs South African Celebs (photos) / Rita Dominic, Nonso Diobi, Broda Shaggi, And Others React To Ini Edo’s New Photo / Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Reacts After Being Criticized For Wearing A Muslim Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.