Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nigcomsat Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigcomsat Interview (9257 Views)

Nigcomsat (nigeria Communication Satellite) Vs Galaxy Backbone Limited. / Nigcomsat Is Recruiting / Nigerian Communication Satellite - Nigcomsat Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigcomsat Interview by yoddy(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2007
Got a call early this morn for an interview at their office next week, Does anyone have any idea what its all about? Also, i'm sure i'm not d only one that got the call, why are y'all keeping quiet. One love!!!
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by diluchi: 7:29pm On May 31, 2007
I wish u d best yoddy, i'm in on the nigcomsat thing too wit u tho i'm gunning for the trainee engineer position, i hope i get that call soon. u might wanna give ur number so i can holler at u directly. out.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by Buso4(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2007
Please when did they call u and what position did u apply for, my contacts are buso4@yahoo.com or call 08037775220, 0806468055
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by Buso4(m): 11:39pm On May 31, 2007
Please Yoddy, can i get ur email address or ur phone number. i applied for Human Resources, what of u?
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by crackmann(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2007
hi can anyone help me out here too? I applied for the human resources position. my no. is 08033285199 and email may_zo@yahoo.com. im dying of unemployment fever here. thanks.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by Brodericks: 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2007
Pls let somebody tell me about NIGCOSAT job cos i applied for the post of Procurement Officer and i have done the test in PH but have not heard from them. Could it be that they re yet to contact for that position.
Brodericks
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hi guys,
congrats yoody,
I got a text and a call from NIGCOMSAT too on wednesday, invitin me 4 interview, incase if u get some tips on the interview plz alert me u knw it is a new company and a new stuff over here in naija.
anyway, if u applied 4 d engineer's position, i suggest u read some stuff in electronic communications, d rest u can make up durin d interview
by the way, i applied for the engineer's position.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by yoddy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2007
thanks iyke, i also applied for d engineer position, i wish you all d best too, catch y'all, one love,
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by Banderas(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
NigComsat! heh heh, maybe I should consider going back to naija, I currently work for Inmarsat here in the UK, NigComSat wd probably be right up my alley
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by yoddy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2007
Banderas, come naija now make you arrange your inmersat job for me, ha ha ha, One love,
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2007
hav a sister dat went for the interview on thurs in abj,said the woman was kinda harsh but she kept her cool,they asked her things like emotional intelligence and all those hr questions,knw ur current affairs too.mail me on ctrume@yahoo.com
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by flintstone: 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2007
thanx ctrume, u r awsome.
pls does anyone know anything about d marketing/communications officer position?
pls do share.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by oniororo: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2007
Pls does anyone knows if they have started calling for Marketing/communications officer? Halla me on oluwatal@mtnnigeria.net if you have any info.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by dre901(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2007
I was also called for the interview in Abuja on Tuesday by 1pm. I applied for the post of an engineer. does anyone know the mode of their interview and what is the pay package like.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by flintstone: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2007
dre hw did ur interview go?
so what is d pay like?
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by yoddy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2007
For Gab, d address is 20 justice mohammed bello street, asokoro, abuja. See y'all at 1pm tomorrow, One love,
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by flintstone: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2007
guys hw far with d interview? hope it went well
share with us d details.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by dre901(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2007
Well d interview went well, i was asked what NIGCOMSAT is, what is a communication satellite and the services it offers. we were told to submit our cv and that was the bases used in asking us questions.i was also asked for what i did during my final year project and what am doing currently.generally, d interview was okay and i can only pray and hope i get a call from them again.during the advert, a total of 30 engineers are needed for the position.so am hoping that i get the job.we were also given some cash to aid with our transport back home.they tried oooh, so make e una help me pray oooh make i scale the interview.yoppy how did it go.i guess we must ave met. cheers all.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by flintstone: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2007
goodluck dre, have faith in God.
my interview is 2moro.
i'll kip u posted, if i no goof oo( just kidding)
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by flintstone: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2007
goodluck dre, have faith in God.
my interview is 2moro.
i'll kip u posted, if i no goof oo( just kidding)
i cant afford to!
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by dre901(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2007
All the best man.Make sure you everything in your CV. Good luck and believe you can do it.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by yoddy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hi y'all d interview was just as dre said, He went in just before me n we gisted after, I pray it clicks o n d offer should be okay, All dey for God hand, One love pips
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by yoddy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hey flintstone, where did you have your test? Myself n dre were tryin to propound a theory,
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by dre901(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2007
Flintstone so how did the interview go.i hope well.which part of the state did you do your test. i and yoddy are procompounding some theory.i guess the interview is done based on geopolitical zone of the nation.most of the engineers that did on tuesday came from lagos.meaning that we took the test in lagos.hoping that everything goes well.God dey, reach out.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by yoddy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2007
Hey flint, How was it?
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by flintstone: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2007
guys it went fine.
i can only hope in God. you r right, the interview is being conducted based on d six geopolitical zones.
so wot is ur theory all about?
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by ben68(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2007
my brothers i equally attended the test of nigcomsat in Lagos here on marketing/communications and procurement officer lettle wonder why they have not contacted me yet,if any of you have any infomation regarding this please dont hesitate to contact me on this email address and mobile number:benjaminokolo1968@yahoo.com 08028927108
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by dre901(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2007
@flintstone
Well d theory is this.did you do your test in lagos or else where.because on the attendance i saw different state represnting the 6 six geopolitical zones. i saw kaduna, Eungu, Lagos and cant remember the rest. maybe lagos is the last zone for the interview.i guess soon enough we will hear from them soon.so which position did you apply for and 'which state did you do it?

Cheers man.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by yoddy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2007
Let's keep praying n hope for d best, dre, how ya side, Keep it real man! One love
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by dre901(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2007
i dey my broda
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by freedman(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2007
U guys r right. Wrote my test in PH and did d interview on Thursday. All the pple that came that Thursday were guys that wrote and passed the test in PH. Goodluck guys. Lets hope this will workout.
Re: Nigcomsat Interview by dre901(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2007
@freedman
how did it go and how many were you guy?was it the engineering position you applied for?everything dey God hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Vacancies!!! / I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. / Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.