Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Egusi (mellon) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Egusi (mellon) (254 Views)

Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning / Help: Rice And Mellon Farm / How To Start Mellon(egusi) Business And Were To Get It Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egusi (mellon) by Linagold(f): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Buyers/Suppliers needed
We have large quantities of Mellon peeled and unpeeled for both local and export

We have well filtered no chaff bags of unpeeled egusi.

Our measurement is a pure bag of egusi contains 26 rubber painters which is equivalent of 65 mudus and also an equivalent of 50kg

Selling at
27k per bag for pickup
30k per bag for delivery.

modalities:-
For Delivery- customer shall come and confirm availability or send a proxy, make 70% down payment and 30% balance on delivery.

For pickup- customer shall come and confirm the availability of good , make full payment vat inclusive, pick and go.

WhatsApp: +2348066166170
Call: 08087327386
Email: linagold150@gmail.com

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50 Acres Of Land Available For Lease . / Broiler Heat Stress Management, How To Effectively Manage It. / Help, How Do I My Planting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.