Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? (980 Views)

EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? / How Do I Cash Out On Betking / Lovers Of Long Ticket, Play This Bet9ja Booking With N100; Possible Win Is 500K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by UniqueDennis(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ok, i know this is some little potential winning but what makes this unique is that this is my 5th, 5k stake, 5odds to win 25k game i am winning in a row in for week now..

Now Valencia starts in about 50mins which happens to be the remaining last game to winning this 20k profit game..

Football is a game of uncertainties, but i do wish to ask the pro punters in the house... Do u think Celta Vigo can upset Valencia against my prediction for Valencia to win this game or draw.. Or i should just jejely CASH OUT and run-off with my 18k for the day and sleep well with a smile of having another profitable day..

Advise please, thanks

Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by nato20ng(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
May sense fall on you!!!!! Do the needful!!!
Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by UniqueDennis(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
nato20ng:
May sense fall on you!!!!! Do the needful!!!

What's the needful from your perspective
Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
shocked Abeg cash out fast!
Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by ojaysam25(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
my brother cash out..anything can happen in the game of football
Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by klever18(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
dont cash out you can also use 2500 to stake celta vigo win + draw to secure ur stake
Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by UniqueDennis(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
klever18:
dont cash out you can also use 2500 to stake celta vigo win + draw to secure ur stake

How do you mean? Like i use another fresh cash of 2,500 to stake for Celta vigo to 2X at an of about 1.95...

Will that really secure my bet??

I dont really get ur drift sha.. But i have maned up and allowed the game to play cos i believe the least Valencia will play is a draw considering their run of home form.. thanks
Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by Fucklove(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
UniqueDennis:
Ok, i know this is some little potential winning but what makes this unique is that this is my 5th, 5k stake, 5odds to win 25k game i am winning in a row in for week now..

Now Valencia starts in about 50mins which happens to be the remaining last game to winning this 20k profit game..

Football is a game of uncertainties, but i do wish to ask the pro punters in the house... Do u think Celta Vigo can upset Valencia against my prediction for Valencia to win this game or draw.. Or i should just jejely CASH OUT and run-off with my 18k for the day and sleep well with a smile of having another profitable day..

Advise please, thanks
Congrats brother cool

1 Like

Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by UniqueDennis(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2020
Fucklove:
Congrats brother cool

Thank you very much.. Omo the Valencia match almost gave high BP with the way Celta played very resolutely...
Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by Fucklove(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2020
UniqueDennis:

Thank you very much.. Omo the Valencia match almost gave high BP with the way Celta played very resolutely...
grin grin grin grin. That was the last match on my coupon yesterday. 2nd half over 0.5 to collect 28k. I couldn't bear the pressure and started searching the match to know people that staked on it and came across your post cool
Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by klever18(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
UniqueDennis:

How do you mean? Like i use another fresh cash of 2,500 to stake for Celta vigo to 2X at an of about 1.95...

I dont really get ur drift sha.. But i have maned up and allowed the game to play cos i believe the least Valencia will play is a draw considering their run of home form.. thanks

bro hw far nothing is too small

Ogene thomas
first bank
Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by klever18(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
UniqueDennis:

bro hw far nothing is too small

Ogene thomas
first bank

thanks in advance
Re: Soccer Punters What Do You Think.. Should I Cash Out Or Wait For A Possible Win? by Christmasdon(m): 12:56am On Feb 03, 2020
GUY CASH OUT

(1) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Donates More Food Items To People In Jos Amid COVID-19 / Check Out My Earning From Our Kriseven Prediction / Fantasy Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.