Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Think Of Rental Income That Appreciates, Think Gracias Residences Goldstone. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Think Of Rental Income That Appreciates, Think Gracias Residences Goldstone. (783 Views)

Gracias Goldstone, Sangotedo Ajah. Buy Now / Enjoy Rental Income Or Reside @ Gracias Goldstone, Sangotedo Ajah / 1 / 2 Bedroom Apartments For Sale In Sangotedo At Gracias Residence Goldstone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Of Rental Income That Appreciates, Think Gracias Residences Goldstone. by DuchessHomesDCL: 1:40am On Feb 02, 2020
GRACIAS RESIDENCES GOLDSTONE

LOCATED BEHIND SHOPRITE NOVARE MALL, OFF MONASTERY ROAD IN SANGOTEDO AJAH LEKKI LAGOS IS SELLING 1 & 2BEDROOM APARTMENTS .

1BEDROOM = 12.5MILLION NAIRA
2BEDROOM = 15.3MILLION NAIRA
FOR FULLY FINISHED APARTMENTS. (CARCASS ALSO AVAILABLE).

ALL ROOMS ENSUITE
24HOURS SECURITY

BUY ONE UNIT OF APARTMENT AND GET A 3.5KVA GENERATOR
BUY THREE UNITS OF APARTMENTS AND GET A BRAND NEW ROYAL DOUBLE DOOR FRIDGE

TO REALLY LIVE FINANCIALLY FREE, YOU NEED MORE THAN UNITS OF APARTMENTS. MAKE RENTAL INCOMES YOUR CASHFLOW BACK UP PLAN. INVEST, BUY, PURCHASE IN ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES TODAY.

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES, SUBSCRIPTION AND INSPECTIONS CALL DUCHESS HOMES CEO NOW ON 08033334743, 08157308641

1 Like

Re: Think Of Rental Income That Appreciates, Think Gracias Residences Goldstone. by DuchessHomesDCL: 1:43am On Feb 02, 2020

LOCATED BEHIND SHOPRITE NOVARE MALL, OFF MONASTERY ROAD IN SANGOTEDO AJAH LEKKI LAGOS IS SELLING 1 & 2BEDROOM APARTMENTS .

1BEDROOM = 13MILLION NAIRA
2BEDROOM = 15.5MILLION NAIRA

ALL ROOMS ENSUITE
24HOURS SECURITY

TO REALLY LIVE FINANCIALLY FREE, YOU NEED MORE THAN 15UNITS OF APARTMENTS. MAKE RENTAL INCOMES YOUR CASHFLOW BACK UP PLANS. INVEST, BUY, PURCHASE IN ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES TODAY.

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES, SUBSCRIPTION AND INSPECTIONS CALL DUCHESS HOMES CEO NOW ON 08033334743, 08157308641[/quote]
Re: Think Of Rental Income That Appreciates, Think Gracias Residences Goldstone. by DuchessHomesDCL: 2:14am On Feb 02, 2020
DuchessHomesDCL:

1BEDROOM = 13MILLION NAIRA
2BEDROOM = 15.5MILLION NAIRA

ALL ROOMS ENSUITE
24HOURS SECURITY

TO REALLY LIVE FINANCIALLY FREE, YOU NEED MORE THAN UNITS OF APARTMENTS. MAKE RENTAL INCOMES YOUR CASHFLOW BACK UP PLAN. INVEST, BUY, PURCHASE IN ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES TODAY.

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES, SUBSCRIPTION AND INSPECTIONS CALL DUCHESS HOMES CEO NOW ON 08033334743, 08157308641
Re: Think Of Rental Income That Appreciates, Think Gracias Residences Goldstone. by DuchessHomesDCL: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Gracias Residences GOLDSTONE Sangotedo Ajah Lekki LAGOS Still Selling
Re: Think Of Rental Income That Appreciates, Think Gracias Residences Goldstone. by DuchessHomesDCL: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hello Guys! We are running promos on the Apartmentss, don't you want to partake in this promo when you buy or invest here? Only few units of Apartments left. Call me quickly so i can come help you buy.
Re: Think Of Rental Income That Appreciates, Think Gracias Residences Goldstone. by DuchessHomesDCL: 1:42am On Feb 12, 2020
I am tored of living in my cureent apartment,
i need a new house. .
...Aisha
Why not end this story today and buy an Apartment, Terrace, Penthouse or duplex, become your own landlord or landlady forever in this estate or any other of our Estates. Call me i can help yoand advise you in the better places to invest in LAGOS or any other State in the South-East and South-South.
Call: 08033334743
Re: Think Of Rental Income That Appreciates, Think Gracias Residences Goldstone. by DuchessHomesDCL: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2020
I am telling you to come and buy GRACIAS RESIDENCES GOLDSTONE SANGOTEDO AJAH LEKKI LAGOS now, the Apartments are almost ready oh! And it's almost sold out. 80units of Apartments Almost sold out. People are calli g and buying why have you called me?

Re: Think Of Rental Income That Appreciates, Think Gracias Residences Goldstone. by DuchessHomesDCL: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gracias Goldstone Residences Sangotedo Ajah Lekki still selling
Re: Think Of Rental Income That Appreciates, Think Gracias Residences Goldstone. by DuchessHomesDCL: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
GRACIAS GOLDSTONE RESIDENCES SANGOTEDO AJAH LEKKI LAGOS
Has transformed, check photos.

Now you can comfortably buy plot or plots of land in Gracias Goldstone Residences to build your own home.
See flyer for details.

Developing an estate it's all but foresight.
Investing is foresight too.

To buy Lands or Apartments or Duplex simply give me a call.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

5 Interesting Things You May Not Know About House Painting / For Let 2bedroom/3bedroom Flats From LBS To Sangotedo Aja Lekki / Land Sales At Epe Lagos @ N400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.