Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,987 members, 7,845,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL (28721 Views)

Leverkusen Restore 10-point Lead Over Bayern / Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win / Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
I totally agree with the first bolded..

U see u don dey make mouth already at the 2nd and 3rd bolded.. u people should watch una back next season.. u go say I talk am
The second and third were not brag, they are truly what has helped them since last season.

Do you expect a Man United with Ole and Woodward to come out of their cluelessness when they are chasing an English players dominated team?

Arteta needs like two seasons to get it right, at least he's the most tactical among their 3.

Lampard needs to think better than loving possession and losing games.

The weaknesses of those 3 above will keep the top two as it is next season.

Mourinho might come into the top 3 too.
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by seanwilliam(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2020
kingkakaone:

The second and third were not brag, they are truly what has helped them since last season.

Do you expect a Man United with Ole and Woodward to come out of their cluelessness when they are chasing an English players dominated team?

Arteta needs like two seasons to get it right, at least he's the most tactical among their 3.

Lampard needs to think better than loving possession and losing games.

The weaknesses of those 3 above will keep the top two as it is next season.

Mourinho might come into the top 3 too.
hmmmmm... I concur.. cool
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Tobbyluci: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Admission on @POGIL college of health and technology. Varieties of courses like::
Community medicine
Pharmacy
Dental therapy
Health information and management
Medical laboratory technology
Environmental e.t.c

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by ojaysam25(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
When it seems mancity will dominate the league Liverpool ensure that this is not Italy or Germany...
Liverpool this season has surpass everything man city had achieve over the couple of years...
congratulations to the champion elect....though am Chelsea fan I hate guardiola that's why I commend any team that's able to stop his team.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Tchange1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
With the help of FA
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by kapelvej: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
logon599:
What an incredible season Liverpool are having. I know people will say they're not walking alone but also walking with VAR but whatever. They've won 24 of their 25 games this season. Not just that they've not lost any game but WON all of them bar one draw. That may be hard to replicate again. This is the beginning of February and they're just 7 wins away from the title, and if Man City drop any more points then they'll need less than 7 wins. I'm not a Liverpool fan but mehn for today... YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

Contact me to get your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at very good prices as well as your construction supervision from foundation to painting in any part of the country. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to begin and for samples. Thank you
good man
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by openmine(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
2kurupt:

True. But then the ingenious work done by the scout some seasons back is the fulcrum of their current success. The entry of players like Allison Becker, Van Dyk etc was the defining moment.

So bringing in new talents can never be undermined. It's a 50/50 thing though
True!
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Blueelf: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
2kurupt:

Lol, I'll like to see Liverpool try that. Definitely the other top 6 teams will reinforce this summer, probably why they decided to save up on the recently closed winter window

Did you see Liverpool splash the cash this summer? Or you think our famed sporting director wastes money anyhow on the likes of lingard and co?

Do you know lingard earns more per week than Mane? Its not Liverpool's fault that other teams don't manage their players and finances well
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by NorthernSerene(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thelannister:
Best team ever, they came from obvilion. A lesson learnt from Liverpool FC
The longer you are denied the bigger the price

Anyway

Very clean 4 months old Nokia 6.1plus for sale
6G RAM /32G ROM

Asking price is 35k

Check my profile for whatapp contact and pictures
Have you sold the phone?
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by franksunny(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Afam4eva:
They'll finally meet their waterloo in the champions league. EPL teams this season are not it at all.
look at you, get out with you bitterness
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by bendazum: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Afam4eva:
They'll finally meet their waterloo in the champions league. EPL teams this season are not it at all.

You are a symbol of NEGATIVE energy.
They are UEFA title holders of current defenders.
Up until last year, people like you were like Liverpool can not win EPL, now they are closest to winning it, you still meander with hatred in your dark soul.
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by ericmani: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
ClintonNzedimma:
One horse league
This is Liverpool not winning the league title for 30 years and you call that a one horse league? You guys should concentrate in ur so called "best in the world" La Liga and leave the Premiership alone. I'm sure most of ya'll watch more premiership matches than ur La Liga : sad

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Minemrys: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
u know why I dey laugh now, no be say I I dey beef una ooo , but believe me next season , if you people clutch top 4, u go sweat well well
e go c0me surprise una say Liverpool go still carry league next season. Same u people said Liverpool w0n't play like they did last season ever again.
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Minemrys: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
AmazingELixir:
tongue tongue tongue

This is one time I would really be rooting for Man.city to beat Liverpool in there reverse fixture.

Arsenal invincible record must not be tempered with, that's all Arsene Wenger got left as record considering arsenal flip_flop in recent times.
bros, we aren't after any0ne's rec0rd. And c0me to think of it, if any team's going to beat us in the epl, it's n0t going to be Man City. Klopp has imbued a hatred for man city in this team. This present Liverpool no l0nger view man u as their arch rivals but man city. Jurgen Klopp hates man city and would do everything to beat them at etihad. Last seas0n still dy him mind. He speaks of it at press c0nferences, "if only we played a draw at etihad last season" that's all he says every time. If u are hoping on any team to beat us, l0ok at crystal palace. Games btw us have been one kind. They were the ones to last beat us at anfield in 2017.
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Minemrys: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
kingkakaone:

Same thing you people said last season that if Liverpool fail to win the league it may take years before they will have such opportunity again.

Check the league and tell me the team with the most consistent defence and attack, after Man City and Liverpool?

You expect Man United Chelsea or Arsenal to cause a top four upset for those two clubs with their amateur coaches? Look at those clubs and tell me the ones with a stable business/transfer model like the top two teams at the moment, not to talk of game planning and tactical prowess which their coaches have as edge of the rest.

Liverpool years ago plays beautifully and better but lack the defensive ability to stop shipping in goals, that's their secret weapon since VVD came in. Score fewer and balance the game to make sure you concede less, and if the game is tied look for any means to break it by adding another one.

Their game plan is also very unpredictable. They can play you the way you want them to.
like the game against man city at anfield. We kn0w guardiola loves possession. We sat back, gave guardiola what he wants, then hit him hard at the counter with speed kn0wing his defense was weak. That tactics man u learnt fr0m us.
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Austine567(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
what i observed was that this present liverpool team is been loved by most top epl club fans.
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Thelannister: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
NorthernSerene:
Have you sold the phone?

Available
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Legendguru: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Minemrys:

like the game against man city at anfield. We kn0w guardiola loves possession. We sat back, gave guardiola what he wants, then hit him hard at the counter with speed kn0wing his defense was weak. That tactics man u learnt fr0m us.
I think it is in almost every game they have played in the EPL this season.
2 seasons ago they had only one pattern, press and press and get caught on the counter but now they have been able to balance that by playing differently.
I think that's why people think they are not as good as they were, but I think their mission is now on balance and all.
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
ericmani:

This is Liverpool not winning the league title for 30 years and you call that a one horse league? You guys should concentrate in ur so called "best in the world" La Liga and leave the Premiership alone. I'm sure most of ya'll watch more premiership matches than ur La Liga : sad
Ask them if they can sit and comfortably watch other teams play except when Barcelona or Real Madrid are playing.

Very boring league, boring commentary, boring fans, and all. Even German league is more appealing than La Liga.
I support Madrid but I don't talk against EPL because I know I don't watch Laliga as much as I watch EPL.
Even smaller teams can keep you entertained.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by masterflowx(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86305407:
RESPECT LIVERPOOL.

The CHAMPIONS Elect.....

Thank you!

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by masterflowx(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rapmoney:

Face politics section. This is not a place where Buhari issues are discussed!

Rapmoney watin do you self...?
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by masterflowx(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86306393:
Liverpool are on fire this season mehn!
Haters can quench!

grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by masterflowx(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
smalldoctor:
The turning point of Liverpool achievement is when winning against bacalona champion league semi final
Who could belive Liverpool would score 4 and not conside. ... That is d beginning and it will last longer
grin

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by kiddkash(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
logon599:
What an incredible season Liverpool are having. I know people will say they're not walking alone but also walking with VAR but whatever. They've won 24 of their 25 games this season. Not just that they've not lost any game but WON all of them bar one draw. That may be hard to replicate again. This is the beginning of February and they're just 7 wins away from the title, and if Man City drop any more points then they'll need less than 7 wins. I'm not a Liverpool fan but mehn for today... YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

Contact me to get your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at very good prices as well as your construction supervision from foundation to painting in any part of the country. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to begin and for samples. Thank you
man city did drop points today
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by immaculate1234(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
OMNIVIRUS:

The unpredictability in their play is what makes them scary. They can play from the back, break down those who sit behind the ball by parking bus, they can play long balls, they use wing play if they want to, or play counter attacking football, if they want they decide to press you or sit back of a 1-0 nil win or they can just control possession till the end of the game, like they did Sheffield utd. I just tire for this team that's why the jury is out on them as one of the greatest sides.

This a fantastic analysis I like that
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by MostRanking(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Baba abeg dey drop dis expo for me... I believe u
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by MostRanking(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bro make we smile again next wknd abeg.. Jah bless..
drizslim:
I don't see Liverpool wining back to back UCL trophy

Lemme see u guys smile
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by logon599: 1:35am On Feb 03, 2020
kiddkash:
man city did drop points today
See, there you go!
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by OMNIVIRUS(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2020
immaculate1234:

This a fantastic analysis I like that

Thanks boss
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Chuks9000: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Someone told me Even if Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea combine their points at the end of season it won’t reach Liverpool’s point grin grin
U be fool grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit / Lukas Nmecha Wanted By Nigeria / Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.