Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

[giveaway] Free Original Articles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [giveaway] Free Original Articles (801 Views)

Discover How To Own A Profitable Wordpress Blog With 10 Original Articles. / Discover How To Own A Profitable Wordpress Blog With 10 Original Articles. / August Giveaway: Free E-commerce And Mini Importation Masterclass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[giveaway] Free Original Articles by restore8(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2020
I will write between 400 to 500 words for these categories of all nairaland members for free.

All the articles written are unique and will pass Copyscape. If you want an article in the niche that I find difficult to write about, I'll let you know.

Note: please make sure you are requesting the article for the immediate need of it.

kindly contact me on my WhatsApp number (check my Signature) below.
Happy new month
Re: [giveaway] Free Original Articles by ArticleBeast: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2020
restore8:
I will write between 400 to 500 words for these categories of all nairaland members for free.

All the articles written are unique and will pass Copyscape. If you want an article in the niche that I find difficult to write about, I'll let you know.

Note: please make sure you are requesting the article for the immediate need of it.

Happy new month
Your use of grammar is terrible. Just because you can type doesn't make you a writer. Please take writing and grammar courses.
Re: [giveaway] Free Original Articles by AIIyIic(f): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
restore8:

Happy new month

Let's make a deal.
Contact me on what'sapp
Re: [giveaway] Free Original Articles by ebenezary(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
He stole everything from BHW and it is word for word. This is unbelievable haha l hail oh
Re: [giveaway] Free Original Articles by restore8(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
ebenezary:
He stole everything from BHW and it is word for word. This is unbelievable haha l hail oh

you're right Bro, i did. I just wanted to do something for Nigerians too and besides am doing it for free. I wonder what you would benefit from saying this.
Re: [giveaway] Free Original Articles by restore8(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
AIIyIic:

Let's make a deal.
Contact me on what'sapp

I tried to reach you on your WhatsApp but it's not really working out. please let me know how I can help. Good evening
Re: [giveaway] Free Original Articles by AIIyIic(f): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
restore8:

I tried to reach you on your WhatsApp but it's not really working out. please let me know how I can help. Good evening

Drop me ur what'sapp number
Re: [giveaway] Free Original Articles by restore8(m): 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
AIIyIic:

kindly check my signature.
Re: [giveaway] Free Original Articles by Kris25: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2020
restore8:

Happy new month

Wow, reading through the 500 free article you wrote for me, you're really good. I do hope you'd consider my proposal. Thanks again for the writeup.
Re: [giveaway] Free Original Articles by droidview: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2020
restore8:

Happy new month

this is a good initiative if all the articles are not copied.Nice one.

meanwhile, for those that click on their google admob ads, are you aware its cheating? That is why google ban.

Join me today at 9pm on my whatsapp group where i give a presentation on how to earn legitimately via google admob without cheating the system.

Check my signature for my whatsapp contact and ill add you to the group while its filling up.
Re: [giveaway] Free Original Articles by restore8(m): 7:40am On Feb 04, 2020
Kris25:

Wow, reading through the 500 free article you wrote for me, you're really good. I do hope you'd consider my proposal. Thanks again for the writeup.

thank you so much for the Feedback. I really appreciate it.
Re: [giveaway] Free Original Articles by restore8(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
AIIyIic:

schoolbuse42@gmail.com that's my email address. send me a mail for your article.

(1) (Reply)

I Have 1.5m Business Capital And Would Like To Get Involved In The Tech Sector / Nigeria Now Tops South Africa As The Continent’s Biggest Economy / Malta Guinness Celebrates Consumer Choice Award At Private Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.