Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Am Finer Than A Lot Of Girls, Why Can’t God Give Me A Womb? – Bobrisky Cries O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Finer Than A Lot Of Girls, Why Can’t God Give Me A Womb? – Bobrisky Cries O (528 Views)

Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / I Am Finer Than Kizz Daniel He's Only Richer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finer Than A Lot Of Girls, Why Can’t God Give Me A Womb? – Bobrisky Cries O by Foldvibes(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Popular cross dresser, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky has taken to social media to share her prayer request with fans. According to Bob, she wants God to give her a womb.

Bobrisky stated that she is already finer than most women, adding that all she needs to hold down her boo, is a womb.

”Since God can make me finer than lot of girls y can’t he give me a WOMB… d way pregnant is hungry me ehnnnn. I have money � where can I buy womb �����. If I can be pregnant for bae chai my own don better !!!!” he lamented.

Source : https://yinkfold.com/i-am-finer-than-a-lot-of-girls-why-cant-god-give-me-a-womb-bobrisky-cries-out/

Re: I Am Finer Than A Lot Of Girls, Why Can’t God Give Me A Womb? – Bobrisky Cries O by ojun50(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Go put goal own in side yr belle na
Re: I Am Finer Than A Lot Of Girls, Why Can’t God Give Me A Womb? – Bobrisky Cries O by Osobi32(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Confused goat

1 Like

Re: I Am Finer Than A Lot Of Girls, Why Can’t God Give Me A Womb? – Bobrisky Cries O by StarUp: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hmmm

Re: I Am Finer Than A Lot Of Girls, Why Can’t God Give Me A Womb? – Bobrisky Cries O by Nature8(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
The most foolish person I've ever seen undecided
Re: I Am Finer Than A Lot Of Girls, Why Can’t God Give Me A Womb? – Bobrisky Cries O by budaatum: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bobrisky my man. Dont despair. If man can do it for these men, man can do it for you too!

carlitob96:
The 20-year-old says he will be the 'greatest dad' after using Facebook to find a sperm donor
But who is the man behind the headlines?
Who is Hayden Cross?

Hayden was born a girl called Paige 20 years ago but has lived the past three years as a man after legally changing his name and gender.
He was brought up in Gloucester with his parents, sister Sky, 21, and brothers Jordan, 19, Robert, 16 in a three-bedroom home.
He was educated at an all-girls school, but was excluded when he was just 14 years old.
He is now legally male and has begun hormone treatment – but put his transition on hold so he could have a baby.
The 20-year-old was on the NHS gender transition process, which costs an average of £29,000, had been taking male hormones ahead of an operation to remove his breasts and ovaries.
But after finding a sperm donor on Facebook, he is now 17 weeks pregnant
Read more »

http://www.carlybrigs.ga/2017/01/pregnant-dad-to-be-who-is-hayden-cross.html

carlitob96:
The 20-year-old says he will be the 'greatest dad' after using Facebook to find a sperm donor
But who is the man behind the headlines?
Who is Hayden Cross?

Hayden was born a girl called Paige 20 years ago but has lived the past three years as a man after legally changing his name and gender.
He was brought up in Gloucester with his parents, sister Sky, 21, and brothers Jordan, 19, Robert, 16 in a three-bedroom home.
He was educated at an all-girls school, but was excluded when he was just 14 years old.
He is now legally male and has begun hormone treatment – but put his transition on hold so he could have a baby.
The 20-year-old was on the NHS gender transition process, which costs an average of £29,000, had been taking male hormones ahead of an operation to remove his breasts and ovaries.
But after finding a sperm donor on Facebook, he is now 17 weeks pregnant
Read more »

http://www.carlybrigs.ga/2017/01/pregnant-dad-to-be-who-is-hayden-cross.html

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Trump's US Travel Ban On Nigeria / Nigerian Celebrities Could Not Mourn The Abule-ado Explosion Victims - Uche / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome N1billion Faculty Of Engineering Gift To Benson Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.