Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

A NAIRALANDER is the 2018/2019 Overall Best Graduating Student In FUTMINNA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A NAIRALANDER is the 2018/2019 Overall Best Graduating Student In FUTMINNA (869 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A NAIRALANDER is the 2018/2019 Overall Best Graduating Student In FUTMINNA by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
I hereby present to you Ogunfolaji Yusuf Oluwasegun, FUTMINNA overall best graduating student in the just concluded 29th convocation of the institution which was held yesterday 1/2/2020. He finished with a CGPA of 4.82 from the department of civil engineering. Yusuf who is also an active member of nairaland with username Yustech72  hails from Ogun state. He also finished as the best student in civil engineering department during his national diploma days at Moshood Abiola Polytechnic. I congratulate you on this great achievement young lad.
Cc: lalasticlacla, mind44

Re: A NAIRALANDER is the 2018/2019 Overall Best Graduating Student In FUTMINNA by donstan18: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
He finished with a CGPA of 4.82 from the department of civil engineering.
It gladdens my heart to see someone graduate successfully from an Engineering department, let alone first class. People who studied or still studying engineering courses can perfectly relate.

You, Ogunfolaji Yusuf Oluwasegun is a genius and deserves all kinds of accolades a student should get. It's not easy.

It's just not easy to conquer Engineering mathematics, Odinary differential equations, thermodynamics for general Eng students, basic strength of materials I&II, structural analysis, structural designs, truss designs, shear force and bending moment, deflection of beams, transformation of stress and strain, determinancy and indeterminacy of structures and other hard ones.

You are indeed a genius!

May God grant you a quick financial breakthrough soon Bruv.

I wish you well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A NAIRALANDER is the 2018/2019 Overall Best Graduating Student In FUTMINNA by Officialgarri: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
A Direct entry student coming out as the best graduating student shows the polytechnic had a lot of impact on his education.

Congrats man

2 Likes

Re: A NAIRALANDER is the 2018/2019 Overall Best Graduating Student In FUTMINNA by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
congrats to you brother! EDUCATION IS INDISPENSABLE
Re: A NAIRALANDER is the 2018/2019 Overall Best Graduating Student In FUTMINNA by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Congratulations to you Yusuf.. he is a very hardworking guy. Always ready to assist his course mates.. Go into the world and excel
Re: A NAIRALANDER is the 2018/2019 Overall Best Graduating Student In FUTMINNA by InansBobo(m): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Officialgarri:
A Direct entry student coming out as the best graduating student shows the polytechnic had a lot of impact on his education.

Congrats man
they somehow have an edge- a kind of experience and maturity and not having to get a poor year one before waking up... They know the system already before starting
Re: A NAIRALANDER is the 2018/2019 Overall Best Graduating Student In FUTMINNA by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2020
InansBobo:
they somehow have an edge- a kind of experience and maturity and not having to get a poor year one before waking up... They know the system already before starting
You are very correct

(1) (Reply)

FG Didn’t Call For A Meeting, Strike Will Continue – ASUU Denies Minister / Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends / List Of Schools In Nigeria You Can Gain Admission Without Choosing Them In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.