Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nysc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nysc (366 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc by Mjsod: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2020
These are hard times, that demand disciplined decisions. If you are a corper, recieving the 33k, or an individual, getting stipends. A 9-5 job(which actually 5-9) is not the way. Investment is the way. A little dedicated token can help and you'll be independent in a matter of months, if not weeks. DM 08094541185 for more info on your financial freedom.
Re: Nysc by Mjsod: 2:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Hello guys, it is no news that the COVID-19 period is eating up on allowances and not allowing for savings. How about making some extra cash while at it?
To this, I have created an e-book that can guarantee your financial freedom if you are ready. It is not a Ponzi scheme neither is it a get rich quick thingy. You do your lil part, you get paid while others get paid too.
The best way to help yourself is to help others.
Interested in the E-book? Save and contact MJ via WhatsApp on 08094541185
Re: Nysc by Hausa(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mjsod:
Hello guys, it is no news that the COVID-19 period is eating up on allowances and not allowing for savings. How about making some extra cash while at it?
To this, I have created an e-book that can guarantee your financial freedom if you are ready. It is not a Ponzi scheme neither is it a get rich quick thingy. You do your lil part, you get paid while others get paid too.
The best way to help yourself is to help others.
Interested in the E-book? Save and contact MJ via WhatsApp on 08094541185
For someone that has been on nairaland since 2017, you should know better.

If nairaland was like this, it won't have gone far.
I'm helping your thread go far because I noticed the one you put in February didn't generate any comment.
Re: Nysc by Mjsod: 6:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Hausa:
For someone that has been on nairaland since 2017, you should know better.

If nairaland was like this, it won't have gone far.
I'm helping your thread go far because I noticed the one you put in February didn't generate any comment.

Thanks. I dig.
Re: Nysc by Mjsod: 6:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Are you a private or public business owner? Do you own a website and want to increase traffic to it? Want to make more sales? Need clients to reach you with just a click on their phones?
You've reached the right bus stop. Contact Nirvana Consults on 08094541185.
Our services include:
social media management,
conversion of websites to mobile applications,
content development,
copywriting and
brand management.

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed Urgently / Vacancy / PTDF Foreign Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.