Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Actress Ada 'slim' Karl Undergoes Fibroid Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ada 'slim' Karl Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (1133 Views)

Ini Dima-Okojie Undergoes Fibroid Surgery (Photos, Video) / Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Yul Edochie's Children: Danielle, Kambi, Karl And Victory Yul Edochie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ada 'slim' Karl Undergoes Fibroid Surgery by tmonaco(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2020
Nollywood actress, Ada Karl popularly known as Ada Slim underwent a fibroid surgery in Lagos last week and is now recuperating.

Ada Slim who took to Instagram to share her post-surgery photos, described fibroid as a "monster".

She wrote;

Thank you Jesus for a successful fibroid surgery
Thank you my ig family for all the prayers on my
pre-surgery post.

No matter what you are going through in life, just know that you are not alone, we all have real life battles but pity that everybody is rich & healthy on instagram. I hope this post inspires you to be stronger and know that Joy comes in the morning.

Fibroid is a monster but God rules the universe and her inhabitants. Goodbye FIBROID!
New yr new phase, new glory, new testimony, new money

more photos here https://naijacampusjams.com/actress-ada-slim-karl-undergoes-fibroid-surgery/

Re: Actress Ada 'slim' Karl Undergoes Fibroid Surgery by tmonaco(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Elisa Granato, First Patient Injected Of Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Is Not Dead / ‘sad, What A Waste Of Friendship:’ Ebuka Slams Banky W Over Eba Comment / Body Positivity Activist, Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display In Just Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.