Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? (61582 Views)

List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted / Okada, Keke Ban: MC Oluomo In Talks With Lagos Government / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by NaijadrivaCars: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2020
It is no more news that Lagos State Government has banned the activities of commercial motorcyclists popularly known as Okada and Tricycles, aka Keke Napep.

In my area, Volkswagen, it is telling on some of us that prefer to take okada to Mile 2 every morning as it is the fastest means to pass through the traffic of that area, coupled with the bad road (the seemingly unending road construction of Badagry-Orile road for over 15yrs).

What is the situation in your area?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by bunmconig(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2020
spent almost an hour at bus stop before struggling for danfo that will take me on a 20 minute journey angry

25 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Nsiehi: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2020
How do you expect people who are trekking and sweating profusely this morning to reply you. Anyway, I am out there selling bathroom slippers, handkerchief, hand fan and 'pure water'. Business is really booming, all thanks to LASG.

267 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by internationalman(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Nigeria wants to be operating in western countries standard,.. We want to move the tenth step when we have not even moved the first...

Lagos of all places, keke and okada have been employing people more than all the Lagos state government in history have employed..

It was hell when Oshiomole did it in Benin talk less of Lagos

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2020
Point and kill Governor shocked shocked shocked

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Nickymezor(f): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmm, it ain't funny at all, did some ITREKKING earlier on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Emmacula8(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2020
wink
Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Bkolibo: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Well it has its ups and downs, the ups being in the area of security and the down is the lack of mobility flexibility

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by marztar(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2020
This guy and pointing sha.

Pointius Pilate..
Meanwhile..

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by DaBullIT(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2020
If i share my photo ,

You would think Israelites are crossing the red sea again

See people full everywhere

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by chigoizie7(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2020
I do not know what the government want to achieve with this

1 Like

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Bustincole(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2020
I hope dis idea wont affect Lagosians most

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by vizkiz: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2020
I’m gonna take my horse to Opebi road.

I’m gonna...ride till I can’t no more! grin

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Yankiss(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2020
The truth is that the withdrawal was too abrupt without palliatives. The common man go hear am.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by KingAzubuike(f): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by DaBullIT(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Omo nna ,

NO dulling

Nsiehi:
How do you expect people who are trekking and sweating profusely this morning to reply you. Anyway, I am out there selling bathroom slippers, handkerchief, hand fan and 'pure water'. Business is really booming, all thanks to LASG.

2 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by JJOF(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2020
I just heard that police and Okada and Keke divers are clashing
https://twitter.com/TrafficChiefNG/status/1224267595190165504?s=19
Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by emmadejust(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Transportation business will boom now in lagos

If you get money for account now go and buy Volkswagen transporter(danfo) put for road .

Lagos roads need more buses now ....

But be prepared for drivers story and police.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2020
all the keke and bikes in VI have vanished. korope busses are all around

5 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by sseunth(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2020
You people are worried about trekking. Crime rate will increase, una go hear am

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by nurex01(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2020
He must think about his decision again
Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by PapaBaby: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2020
When Ambode revealed Sanwo Olu's mental health issues people thought he was joking.
Seems Sanwo Olu have stopped taking his medication.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by sallylet(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2020
No joy ....huzzle and own ur car .
Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by chukwuibuipob: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2020
angry Tell dat ex mad man in gov house to fix road.
Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Kingdollar28(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2020
wink

Keke still dy roll well here 4 Awka cool

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by chukwuibuipob: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2020
sad the gov shud visit LASU/Ojo area. I wonder how peepz living around dat area cope.The pipu dat enta Lagos on top of trailer and cows don turn dat once manageable beautiful place to SUDAN IDP CAMP

5 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Hyperchi(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Nsiehi:

One man food another poison
Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Originality007: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2020
grin CMS

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2020
sseunth:
You people are worried about trekking. Crime rate will increase, una go hear am

That is more of the reason Nigeria won't progress

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Young6x1: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Otrek

39 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) / Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK / Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.