Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed (57178 Views)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Three Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack NSCDC Officers In Imo / Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by ghettokid1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
At least three persons have been feared killed after a fight broke out between Commercial Motorcyclists and Policemen at Ijora in Apapa, Lagos.
The fight which started around 9:30am, was said to have led to destruction of vehicles and other properties in the area.

Policemen had gone to the port community to enforce the State Government's ban on commercial cycles but met stiff resistance from the operators who had earlier vowed to unleash Mayhem in protest against the new order.
At the time of this report, security has been reinforced and several motorcycles seized.
https://thenationonlineng.net/three-feared-killed-as-okada-riders-police-clash-in-lagos/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is just the beginning... Am sure there will be more across the state.. We only make laws that affect the masses not the rich...

Dopemu to ikeja along no be small waka ooooo

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by ghettokid1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is good!
Atleast they will enjoy the fruit of their labour

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by Beedehmee(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Oya make they go dey ride okada for heaven now.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by ghettokid1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Beedehmee:
Oya make they go dey ride okada for heaven now.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by drizslim(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
After extorting dem on the highway ..
Then okada is banned!!

Watch out for more violence lagos state

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by 9jamag(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
So pathetic cry cry

Are you in need of a professional, effective & affordable Website Design for your business or organization? See my signature to contact us today.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by Ofemmanu1: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Damnnn niggarr.

Why why?

5 Likes

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by 9jayes: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Whyy
This is just the beginning, by the time those guys turn to armed robbers I hope they will be able to curtail them

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by johnkay1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sowie o

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by Tobinrobin(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Wow this is really really serious. You don’t just make stupid laws without creating alternatives for the people & the riders themselves. Sanwo messed up with this nonsense. Now watch crime rate increase in Lagos and its environs. For every action, there’s a counter action.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by Kingpele(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
E do happen... All Animals are equal but some are more equal than the others, every law in this country is targeted at the poor masses... To keep them in perpetual enslavement... So that they can't revolt against their oppresserors but just as God delivered his people from the evil power of Pharaoh, so shall he deliver his people from this wicked elites in power... And somebody had to die cos of this foolish law

14 Likes

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by QuickStandard: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Haba

They went there to enforce the state implemented law

Na that wan Dem go strong.

Truth is, I have found it difficult to move around since this ban.
Had to resort to only taxify/Uber.

Can't even bit the traffic again.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by ehissi(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
W
Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by AmazingELixir: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

NPF dhan see food....na dis kind enforcement job dem dey like....extortion go berekete today.

Abokis high on tramadol and weed go lead that charge....na dia axis be dat..

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by Flexherbal(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
May the souls of the dead, rest in Peace!

5 Likes

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by Ofemmanu1: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=9jayes post=86346017][/quote] Why you dey rush quote me? haha?!
Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abeg Sanwo-Olu, I take God name beg you, no ban okada for Apapa.

When it comes to commercial activities in Lagos, Apapa is the number one because of those large mobile metal that operates on sea and you don't expect the inhabitants of that same area to be at peace cos of those reckless trucks drivers that park at both sides of the road causing gridlock without conscience and empathy towards bus drivers and passengers, now Okada's who have always been at our beck and call have been outrightly banned without proper consultations.

I am not saying the ban shouldn't be enforced in other areas, I'm just that they should exclude Apapa LGA from it's list.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by helinues: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Daring authority..

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by NaijadrivaCars: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
E don red.

Instead of creating jobs, they are taking jobs and not giving the masses alternatives/palliatives.

18 Likes

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by naijacentric(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nawa o i dont even know what to say my own is this revolution must come its getting too late o

8 Likes

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by airminem(f): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
grin
Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by Wizikal(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Three down already?
Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by kunleweb: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Governor Sanwo Olu. Okada riding and Keke driving is almost the only means of livelihood for people in Apapa and Ijora axis.

Please restrain your show of force against this people. Please I'm pleading.

Just the sight in the second picture says it all.
How these people have against all odds clinched to hope in the hope of a better live through honest living

Let's put an end to these elitist principles that Rob's people of decent livelihood.

Regulate not kill them.

Go to Ikorodu axis, from agric to Isawo, agric, bayeku, move towards oke ira in Ogba, Badore, Awoyaya, Badore, Sangotedo,Ijesha to Lawanson to Ojuelegba to Sabi, central , inner Yaba routes, Onipanu, Shomolu, Palm Grove, Maryland.

Please answer me the state government. If you know these areas at all.

Allow me to also mention residents of Omuokoko, Agbara, Sango axis,Kola, Agbado,Ipaja,Egbeda, Badagry, Alaba do the officials of Lagos understand the inner workings of these routes atall

Let's be gentle with the forceful approach to life's issues. These are humans.

If Lagos State has alternatives, let them register their bikes and then present them after which the buses will or whatever new considerations the government have in mind be presented to these people so they can have their livelihoods and dignity intact than the use of militralistic force against human beings for the sakes of humanity. Please

I'm not leaving out people of Shasha, Mangoro, Cement, Yaya Abatan. Ikotun, Ijegun,
Costain, Anthony, Ketu, Mile2, Festac, Satellite town, BAR BEACH, Eko hotel axis, Opebi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by witsel4(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
It's alright
Re: Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed by sharpwriter(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
E don dey red angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos / Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.