Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat (1347 Views)

How Garlic And Honey Can Help You In Bed / 23 Food That Will Help You Burn Your Belly Fat Very Fast / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by drink2slim(f): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
There are lot of weird recipes people combine just for slimming down fast.. And I bet you most of the Tagged "Weird Combo" are effective as long as they have health benefits.
My nutritionist once told me that "Our body do get used to same thing (diets, exercise, supplements etc) if done over and over again.
So I decided to try another garlic solution, it's natural so I don't have anything to worry about..

Garlic is a superfood that reduces the triglyceride levels and strengthen the immune system! It also help shrink belly fat by stopping the pre fat cells from converting into actual fat cells. Garlic works perfectly well for metabolism and keeps you satiated all day long. It also can make you lose some pounds.

Here is the recipe: https://drink2slim.com/garlic-infused-honey-solution-the-secret-of-belly-fat/

2 Shares

Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by drink2slim(f): 7:01pm On May 22, 2020
Garlic and Belly fat!!
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by swtZY: 7:03pm On May 22, 2020
Garlic??
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by drink2slim(f): 7:57am On May 25, 2020
Yes, garlic can help you burn stomach fat
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by Cutevery: 7:29pm On May 26, 2020
I don't like the smell of garlic, what should I use to reduce it?
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by drink2slim(f): 2:56pm On May 27, 2020
Have you tried using garlic with turmeric?
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by olayiwola4u(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2020
Cutevery:
I don't like the smell of garlic, what should I use to reduce it?

What you need to do to reduce the smell is Parsley...The parsley herb is your best bet. Mind you, don't eat much of parsley if you are pregnant... as a Natural Therapist, the cases I've had shew people do get into trouble using parsley to abort.

1 Like

Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by olayiwola4u(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2020
drink2slim:
Yes, garlic can help you burn stomach fat

Good post there...I think the reason people are surprised that garlic works for belly fat is that... So many people have been informed that exercises (tummy) reduces the fat in the belly.

Truth be told, the kind of fat in your belly is not a fat that can b exercised off. This means exercise cannot take away your belly fat because the fat is cholesterol...and for you to take away a cholesterol, your best best is garlic.

1 Like

Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by drink2slim(f): 9:00am On May 28, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Good post there...I think the reason people are surprised that garlic works for belly fat is that... So many people have been informed that exercises (tummy) reduces the fat in the belly.

Truth be told, the kind of fat in your belly is not a fat that can b exercised off. This means exercise cannot take away your belly fat because the fat is cholesterol...and for you to take away a cholesterol, your best best is garlic.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by KateFowler: 9:23am On May 28, 2020
Thanks for this interesting information. As for me, I used to read this article which shows the main tips how to reduce fat and also how to make your body stronger.
You also need to know that it is important to drink more water during the day in order to reduce fat.
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by olayiwola4u(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2020
drink2slim:

Thanks a lot.

You're welcome
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by swtZY: 6:31pm On May 28, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Wow.. Nice ans

1 Like

Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by Cutevery: 8:51pm On May 29, 2020
Okay, I will try it out
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by 1993funmi: 9:32pm On May 29, 2020
Please how can I use it? is it by eating it raw or extracting the juice and drink?
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by olayiwola4u(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2020
swtZY:

Wow.. Nice ans

Thank you
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by Cutevery: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2020
Her explanation is the best.. I have tried sit ups, but still can't lose much fat.. Thanks a lot
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by drink2slim(f): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Garlic
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by drink2slim(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Garlic will help you lose weight
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by drink2slim(f): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2020
Garlic and Belly fat
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by bolseas(f): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2020
In your write (your blog I mean) you didnt include pictures.

You said unpeeled garlic, can you please explain further?
Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by bolseas(f): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2020
By the way, thank you for this post.

1 Like

Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by drink2slim(f): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
bolseas:
In your write (your blog I mean) you didnt include pictures.

You said unpeeled garlic, can you please explain further?

After removing the back, do not use knife to remove the white part..the part that look like leather

1 Like

Re: How Garlic Can Help You Burn Belly Fat by drink2slim(f): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
Garlic and weight loss

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Resident Doctors Embark On Unlimited Strike / Clear Face Pimples With Bitter Leaf In Few Days / Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.