Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

FEB 3, 2020 #okadaban : Man Shares Video Of Horses, Says Eko Hotel To Ajah Goes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FEB 3, 2020 #okadaban : Man Shares Video Of Horses, Says Eko Hotel To Ajah Goes (700 Views)

Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina / Men Who Sexually Assaulted 9 Horses, Cow, Goat & Dogs Bag 41 Imprisonment In US / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FEB 3, 2020 #okadaban : Man Shares Video Of Horses, Says Eko Hotel To Ajah Goes by mysidechick(f): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigerians always find a way to survive especially Nigerians living in Lagos state where everything seems like a hustle.
It seems like Nigerians have now found a way around leaving in a Lagos without okada and keke napep.
We had earlier reported that the Lagos state government banned okada and keke napep riders from plying major roads, highways, and bridges in the state.
A video that recently surfaced on the popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter, makes it seem like Lagosians have found a way around the ban. Nigerians had taken to social media to complain about the ban which took effect on Saturday, February 1.
However, the new Twitter video shows people riding horses around Lagos state. The video was shared by a Twitter user identified simply as, Ayemojubar.
Ayemojubar joked about the horses becoming a transport service that can be ordered. The social media user said the service would also have an app that can be downloaded online.
The Twitter user added that horseback rides from Eko Hotel to Ajah area of Lagos state would go for N3000.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/feb-3-2020-okadaban-man-shares-video-horses-says-eko-hotel-ajah-goes/

Re: FEB 3, 2020 #okadaban : Man Shares Video Of Horses, Says Eko Hotel To Ajah Goes by kunleweb: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Clown
Re: FEB 3, 2020 #okadaban : Man Shares Video Of Horses, Says Eko Hotel To Ajah Goes by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Even if na for free I'd rather walk.
I love my blokus. I can't sacrifice my two balls for a ride. Horse Wey be say the movement lasan all my bones dey shake.

Sanwo try and he no try

2 Likes

Re: FEB 3, 2020 #okadaban : Man Shares Video Of Horses, Says Eko Hotel To Ajah Goes by majamajic(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
One door closes

100 open
Re: FEB 3, 2020 #okadaban : Man Shares Video Of Horses, Says Eko Hotel To Ajah Goes by Kylekent59: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Them wan take us back to early B.C not even A.D

Don't be surprised when you see that carriage used in cinderella grin grin

But let us be frank, the ban on okadas, and keke affect us all be you a military man, civilian, or whatsoever.

There is sanity everywhere and the environment is peaceful.

Less carbon monoxide, accident, traffic, and most especially noise.

Let us look on the bright side.
Re: FEB 3, 2020 #okadaban : Man Shares Video Of Horses, Says Eko Hotel To Ajah Goes by anonymuz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kylekent59:
Them wan take us back to early B.C not even A.D

Don't be surprised when you see that carriage used in cinderella grin grin

But let us be frank, the ban on okadas, and keke affect us all be you a military man, civilian, or whatsoever.

There is sanity everywhere and the environment is peaceful.

Less carbon monoxide, accident, traffic, and most especially noise.

Let us look on the bright side.

alternatives should hqve been put in place prior to the ban. Naija.

Re: FEB 3, 2020 #okadaban : Man Shares Video Of Horses, Says Eko Hotel To Ajah Goes by Bola146(f): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
grin grin I just pity my people in Lagos oooo grin grin
Re: FEB 3, 2020 #okadaban : Man Shares Video Of Horses, Says Eko Hotel To Ajah Goes by davillian(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
angry
Why will the government take us serious when we joke with virtually everything...
Re: FEB 3, 2020 #okadaban : Man Shares Video Of Horses, Says Eko Hotel To Ajah Goes by kellight(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Horse ride grin grin

Just thinking out of the box right now grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Stella Maxwell Hotel And Suites Is Scam! / Youths Chase Down One Million Boys Gang From Oworo / Covid-19: Outrage As Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.