Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show (3977 Views)

Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show by PearlTV: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2020

Latina singers, Shakira and Jennifer Lopez headlined the Super Bowl halftime show in Miami, performing a medley of their hits.

Both women made history on Sunday night as the first Latinas to lead a Super Bowl half-time performance. They wowed their audience as they gave an epic performance that’s currently the subject of so many tweets.

When Shakira took the stage, dressed in a sequined, ruby-red outfit with matching boots, she greeted the stadium audience in Spanish with “Hola, Miami.” She then led her team of dancers through snippets of hits such as Whenever, Wherever and Hips Don’t Lie before giving way to J-Lo.

SEE MORE STUNNING PICTURES HERE

READ MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS HERE
Re: Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show by Bluezy13(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
These women no gree old.

3 Likes

Re: Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show by doggedfighter(f): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ageless divas

2 Likes

Re: Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show by Yabsun(m): 6:46am On Feb 04, 2020
Love don't cost a thing and Hip don't lie.
If you know you know wink
Re: Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2020
Bluezy13:
These women no gree old.

I swear.
Re: Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show by Mryacks: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Yabsun:
Love don't cost a thing and Hip don't lie.
If you know you know wink

I know... grin! kaii the way i use to trip for JLo back then ehhnn
Re: Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show by PearlTV: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
sweet mamas
Re: Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
this halftime show was EVERYTHING!
And to think jlo is 50 and shakira 43. They killed it.

I hope one day Nigerian artistes will start taking performances seriously like this.

1 Like

Re: Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show by PearlTV: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
cute ladies

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Goes Naked In New Photos Online / Sex Video Of Ghana Sugar Daddy Fvcking Side Chick Raw Leaked / Nollywood Actress Ayo Mogaji Spotted In Mini Dress – Is This Fashion??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.