Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Is The Difference Between Skimmed ,evaporated, Condensed And Whole Milk? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Difference Between Skimmed ,evaporated, Condensed And Whole Milk? (1102 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Lake, A River, And A Stream? / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Skimmed ,evaporated, Condensed And Whole Milk? by scarffield(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
nairaland being a fountain of knowledge.... lemme drop this here to clear my confusion

what is the difference between skimmed milk, evaporated milk, condensed milk and whole milk
Re: What Is The Difference Between Skimmed ,evaporated, Condensed And Whole Milk? by onward4life(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
scarffield:
nairaland being a fountain of knowledge.... lemme drop this here to clear my confusion

what is the difference between skimmed milk, evaporated milk, condensed milk and whole milk

Configuration to March the Individual bodies of it's consumers.

Evaporated means milk in liquid form...

Skimmed means that the animal fat was removed and replaced with vegetable fat(eg groundnut) but cowbell also added butter fats to it's skimmed milk...

Whole milk means full cream milk.. here the animal fat that originally came with the milk wasnt tampered. (Like comparing fufu and semo) all nah swallow but .. .....

Condensed nah just sweet milk nothing else abeg...

Thank me later jare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Difference Between Skimmed ,evaporated, Condensed And Whole Milk? by scarffield(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
onward4life:

Skimmed means that the animal fat was removed and replaced with vegetable fat(eg groundnut) but cowbell also added butter fats to it's skimmed milk...

Whole milk means full cream milk.. here the animal fat that originally came with the milk wasnt tampered. (Like comparing fufu and semo) all nah swallow but .. .....

Thank me later jare
God wee bless you jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Skimmed ,evaporated, Condensed And Whole Milk? by edoairways: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
onward4life:

Thank me later jare
Yeah! To add to it, skimmed milk has less fat hence fat men and women may opt for it e.g cowbell skimmed milk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can I Do Masters In Business Administration With A Physics Undergraduate Degree? / 5 Historical Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Igbo People Of Nigeria / $25 In Just One Week. This Is A Legit App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.