Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X (975 Views)

Why I Got The Xbox Series X Instead Of Ps5 / I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. / Is The Xbox 360 Hackable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Other than what I'm about to post the Xbox was never a match to the PlayStation

The first news of the PlayStation 5 (PS5) came from the lead architect, Mark Cerny, in an interview with Wired in April 2019. Sony intends for the PlayStation 5 to be its next-generation console and to ship worldwide by the end of 2020.in early 2019, Sony's financial report for the quarter ending March 31, 2019, affirmed that new next-generation hardware was in development but would ship no earlier than April 2020.

The current specifications were released in October 2019.The console is slated to use an 8-core, 16-thread CPU based on AMD's Zen 2 microarchitecture, manufactured on the 7 nanometer process node. The graphics processor is a custom variant of AMD's Navi family using the RDNA microarchitecture, which includes support for hardware acceleration of ray-tracing rendering, enabling real-time ray-traced graphics. The new console will ship with a custom SSD storage, as Cerny emphasized the need for fast loading times and larger bandwidth to make games more immersive, as well as to support the required content streaming from disc for 8K resolution. In a second interview with Wired in October 2019, further details of the new hardware were revealed: the console's integrated Blu-ray drive would support 100GB Blu-ray discs and Ultra HD Blu-ray a disc is mandatory as to take advantage of the SSD, the user will have some fine-grain control of how much they want to have installed, such as only installing the multiplayer components of a game. Sony is developing an improved suspended gameplay state for the PlayStation 5 to consume less energy than the PlayStation 4.

The system's new controller will have adaptive triggers that can change the resistance to the player as necessary, such as changing the resistance during the action of pulling an arrow back in a bow in-game. The controller will also have strong haptic feedback through voice coil actuators, which together with an improved controller speaker is intended to give better in-game feedback USB-C connectivity, together with a higher rated battery are other improvements to the new controller.

The PlayStation 5 will feature a completely revamped user interfaceAt CES 2020, Sony unveiled the official logo for the platform, which follows the similar minimalist styling of the previous PlayStation consoles and brand

Also PlayStation is asking people if the PS5 should have remote play for switch user, meaning that switch users will be able to play PS5 games on their. Nintendo switch
Re: How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
I feel like we ought to get even more excited about how to build these games ourselves

1 Like

Re: How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Codergirl:
I feel like we ought to get even more excited about how to build these games ourselves
Suggest a game title.

Boko escape?

1 Like

Re: How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X by Excallibur(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
Suggest a game title.
Boko escape?
Sambisa run

2 Likes

Re: How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:

Suggest a game title.

Boko escape?

cheesy cheesy cheesy I like the sound of that already!

1 Like

Re: How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Excallibur:
Sambisa run
Hahahahaha
Re: How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Excallibur:
Sambisa run
I made this post to show that Xbox is not better than PlayStation and I expected a lot of insults but you people are just making me laugh ���
Re: How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigg3369:
I made this post to show that Xbox is not better than PlayStation and I expected a lot of insults but you people are just making me laugh ���
Life is simple bro. Tell me more about the Xbox. I can't be changing PS every time. The Xbox does it have regular upgrades... I mean like ps1to 2 etc. I think I should just buy one
Re: How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:

Life is simple bro. Tell me more about the Xbox. I can't be changing PS every time. The Xbox does it have regular upgrades... I mean like ps1to 2 etc. I think I should just buy one
well i won't lie I love both consoles but I don't really know much about the Xbox x the only thing I know is that it has been released

1 Like

Re: How The PS5 Will Beat The Xbox X by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigg3369:
well i won't lie I love both consoles but I don't really know much about the Xbox x the only thing I know is that it has been released
Okay...

(1) (Reply)

Best Age Of Empires 2 Games For Pc / Poe 3.21 Excellent Damage Poison Spark Pathfinder Build / Gran Turismo 5 To Be Released Nov. 2!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.