Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Have You Managed To Unlock Modern Warfare? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Have You Managed To Unlock Modern Warfare? (874 Views)

African Ninja - Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Trolling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Managed To Unlock Modern Warfare? by klava: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tell me you managed to unlockModern Warfare ?
Re: Have You Managed To Unlock Modern Warfare? by gina00: 3:44am On Feb 04, 2020
Modern Warfare's camouflage offers players the ability to unlock 103 different camouflage guns for each weapon in the multiplayer, aligning their gear. This is basically bragging rights, since only the best or most dedicated players will ever discover the rarer camouflage images of Modern Warfare Gold, Platinum and Damascus. Modern Warfare camouflage is divided into two varieties: basic camouflage and auxiliary camouflage
Re: Have You Managed To Unlock Modern Warfare? by mavepop: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Unlocking Modern Warfare camouflage weapons is one way to personalize yourself in the game. You can expect things like in-game profile banners, various pints, slogans and more. It was hard for me to get through this. For CoD Modern Warfare carry I used the help of gamers https://legionfarm.com/cod-mw. There are other new game mods.
Re: Have You Managed To Unlock Modern Warfare? by KanielOutis92: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hello PhillipPHD, please here's my sportybet id...08140191319. Please kindly help me with anything u can...even if its 200 it will be much appreciated. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Trivia / Sports Q & A / When Is Cheryl's Birthday? Tricky Maths Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.