Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Paying Bills Is Not My Will! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paying Bills Is Not My Will! (1602 Views)

Earn Money When Paying Bills And Surfing The Internet.� / Restaurateur Cries Out After Being Confronted With Bills Worth Millions By FIRS / CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying Bills Is Not My Will! by Mrmighty1: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
A video went viral recently where an old man packed his car in the middle of the road, slotted one of his favourite music into his car stereo and started dancing. He was so full of joy, right there in the middle of the road, with the caption ' WHEN YOU JUST PAID YOUR CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES'.

It looked kind of confusing and at the same time funny to me. Why should anyone jubilate just because you paid school fees?

This is exactly what happens to most people daily. They celebrate little achievements, or let's call it milestones in their lives. This is because most people are living just to PAY BILLS.

Life is not all about paying bills. Life is what you make of it. Life can be boring if all you live for is just to pay bills. Life can, at the same time be fun if you choose to be free.

Are you comfortable with the life if just paying bills?

What steps are you taking to stop living for bills?

Will you like to be offered the chance to live beyond paying bills?

Here is my offer.

I am offering you the opportunity to own your own business.

I am offering you the Right Race��‍ over the Rat Race�.

I am offering you financial freedom.

Paying bills is not your will.

PS.
I want action takers, not excuse makers. I am not offering you job, I am offering you work that can last you a lifetime.

I want hard working and committed people. So don't bother reaching out to me, if you don't have a strong work ethics.

To your success
Adediran.

1 Like

Re: Paying Bills Is Not My Will! by AlexWilliams: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
I totally agree with you and indeed some people are living just to pay bills. It's somehow sad to acknowledge this but it's their life so they know better what is good for them. I'm not in that boat and I don't agree with such a lifestyle, I think there are more important things to achieve and I work hard for that. To make my life and my work easier I got an automatic billing software so I don't even have to bother about billing anymore. It's indeed a great addition to my business and it saves me a lot of time. I'm up for an easy and joyful lifestyle and that's why my work brings me happiness.
Re: Paying Bills Is Not My Will! by AmeliaLiana: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
It's the way it is, even though it's not right
Re: Paying Bills Is Not My Will! by John23459: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
AlexWilliams:
I totally agree with you and indeed some people are living just to pay bills. It's somehow sad to acknowledge this but it's their life so they know better what is good for them. I'm not in that boat and I don't agree with such a lifestyle, I think there are more important things to achieve and I work hard for that. To make my life and my work easier I got an automatic billing software so I don't even have to bother about billing anymore. It's indeed a great addition to my business and it saves me a lot of time. I'm up for an easy and joyful lifestyle and that's why my work brings me happiness.
I was thinking about automatic billing software because I have lots and lots of bills and invoices. Now for sure, I'm getting one.

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / 2 In 1 Bridal Hand Fan And Aso Ebi Hand Fan / Economy And Finance: Light At The End Of The Tunnel (article on Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.