Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Google Admob For Non Cheats - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Admob For Non Cheats (863 Views)

How To Make Money With Google Admob / The Real Google Admob (+payment Proofs) / Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hello,

I will be giving a presentation by 9pm today on how to earn via google admob.

Am sure some of you have heard about google admob.I have also seen post that ask people to click on adverts.This is plain cheating because it is not fair to the advertisers that paid for the adverts.

I will be giving the presentation by 9pm on the proper way of earning without clicking on the advert yourself and not cheating anyone.

pls note that it is not a get rich quick thing.It takes effort and time but it is worth the effort.

The presentation is via whatsapp group. If you intend to join, pls pchat me via my whatsapp link in the signature and ill add u to the group.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
The presentation is less than 20mins and will start at 9pm. You can join the whatsapp group while its not yet filled.

check my signature for whatsapp link and ill add you to the whatsapp group.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
The presentation will start by 30mins time.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 6:47am On Feb 04, 2020
Good morning,

Another presentation will be given today at 9pm for those that missed yesterday's own.Contact me on whatsapp via my signature to add you to the group while its getting filled.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2020
For those that missed yesterdays pressntation, here is another chance.

check my signature for my whatsapp contact and ill add you to the group.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
ADMOB is a google service network that specialize in displaying mobile android app adverts of advertisers to publishers network.

I will be giving another presentation tonight at 9pm for those who missed yesterdays own.

check my signature for my whatsapp contact and ill add you to the group.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
The presentation starts at 9pm tonight.

That is few hrs from now.

Check my signature for whatsapp number so i add you to the whatsapp group before it fills up.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Join me today at 9pm on my whatsapp group where i will give a detail presentation on how to earn legitimately with google admob without cheating the system.

This is a repeat presentation for those that missed yesterdays own.

check my signature for my whatsapp contact so i can add you to the whatsapp group
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
You can still join.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
There will be a presentation tonight at 9pm.
pls check my signature for my whatsapp number so i add you to the whatsapp group.

A repeat presentation for those that miss last week own.
Re: Google Admob For Non Cheats by droidview: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
A presentation will be done tonight for those that missed. Please check my signature for whatsapp number so i add you to the whatsapp group.

(1) (Reply)

Ways You Can Make Money From Solar Power / Who Buys A Empty Plastic Bottles And Empty Paper Pack Here? / Needed: Solar Solution For Water Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.