Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Young Man Who Recreated Innoson Vehicle Motor Logo Finally Meet The Chairman - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Young Man Who Recreated Innoson Vehicle Motor Logo Finally Meet The Chairman (1109 Views)

Vehicle Motor Branding Services / The Chairman of GLOBE MOTORS, Willy Anumudu Dies / FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Young Man Who Recreated Innoson Vehicle Motor Logo Finally Meet The Chairman by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Farouq Osuolale who went viral a few months ago because of the new logo he proposed for the innoson group of company has finally what's the chairman of the company and confess that he was compensated very very well. The new logo that the young man propose is far more better then the former companies logo.

months after he created the logo everybody thought that he has been forgotten but he was lucky enough at the manager of the company search for him.

He tweeted

“The chairman commended me for a job well done on the logo. However, he mentioned that he won't be using the logo now. He explained that this is because a rebrand is going to be a costly project for a manufacturing company like Innoson.

https://netvilox.com/general/the-young-man-who-recreated-innoson-vehicle-motor-logo-finally-meet-the-chairman/

1 Like

Re: The Young Man Who Recreated Innoson Vehicle Motor Logo Finally Meet The Chairman by Enskynelson(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lovely!
Re: The Young Man Who Recreated Innoson Vehicle Motor Logo Finally Meet The Chairman by powerkey: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why are yolobas forcing that JIHADIST on innoson?
Na by force?
Re: The Young Man Who Recreated Innoson Vehicle Motor Logo Finally Meet The Chairman by subtlemee(f): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
where is that copy cat that wanted to dim this guy's shine?
Re: The Young Man Who Recreated Innoson Vehicle Motor Logo Finally Meet The Chairman by YoungPerson(m): 12:48am On Feb 04, 2020
powerkey:

Na by force?
So na you those hefty nurses dey find up and down with rope and handcuffs!

Salaro!!!!
Re: The Young Man Who Recreated Innoson Vehicle Motor Logo Finally Meet The Chairman by man2frayo(m): 1:20am On Feb 04, 2020
Innoson this rebranding might just be catalyst needed for explosive sales.
Re: The Young Man Who Recreated Innoson Vehicle Motor Logo Finally Meet The Chairman by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 04, 2020
And no pictures
Re: The Young Man Who Recreated Innoson Vehicle Motor Logo Finally Meet The Chairman by xreal: 6:02am On Feb 04, 2020
Logo looks like amotekun a Wolf.
Re: The Young Man Who Recreated Innoson Vehicle Motor Logo Finally Meet The Chairman by ETWs: 6:41am On Feb 04, 2020
powerkey:

Na by force?
Farouq na Benin boy

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can Give Me 50000 A Month / How To Access Richvision Cooperative Interest Free Loan / I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.