Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Parody Twitter Account Of Governor Jide Sanwo Olu Encourages Lagosians To Trek - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Parody Twitter Account Of Governor Jide Sanwo Olu Encourages Lagosians To Trek (532 Views)

Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Shows His Pointing Skills (Photos) / Nakedd Pictures Of Governor's Wife Exposed / Wenger Fa Cup Speech Igbo Parody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parody Twitter Account Of Governor Jide Sanwo Olu Encourages Lagosians To Trek by Revolva(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Parody Twitter account Of Governor Jide Sanwo Olu Encourages Lagosians to Keep trekking as part of training if they want to win 50,000 Dollars.

This is so funny and its a parody tweet of Lagos state Governor from a Twitter Parody Account which the Governor Encourages Lagosians to Trek as part of a training plan in other to Win 50,000 Dollars in Access bank Marathon coming up on the 8th of Feburary 2020.

Furthermore most twitter users who followed the page who does not understand the meaning of a Parody account and They thought it was coming from The Governor but kept venting their Anger on the ban of Okada and Keke Napep in the Metropolis Yesterday.

The Parody account is just for fun and nothing more and if you see clearly in the Display picture of the Parody twitter of Governor Sanwo olu, He was wearing some colourful shade and have Sanwo Eko as a header which is not suppose to be, also the manner he replies tweet its just so funny .Some funny tweets where when he kept encouraging Lagosians to keep trekking to the promise land and the Okada ban will not be lifted .

So Funny Indeed , I Laughed and Fell of my seat.

https://666jams.com/parody-twitter-account-of-governor-jide-sanwo-olu-encourages-lagosians-to-trek-to-win-50000-dollar/

cc -Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Parody Twitter Account Of Governor Jide Sanwo Olu Encourages Lagosians To Trek by Davash222(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2020
One Kenyan will come now and win OUR $50,000 yet we have people claiming to be joggers here.
If you’ve ever jogged in Lagos, or you’re a Jogger, or a Joggist, shame on all of you!!!

If Kenya person win this one, if I dey drive see una for 3rd mainland bridge, na God go save una for my hand.

1 Like

Re: Parody Twitter Account Of Governor Jide Sanwo Olu Encourages Lagosians To Trek by popsy2(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

[memes] When You First Signed Up On Facebook, 20 Memes You Will Understand / Funny Whatsapp Status Compilation / Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.