Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Actress Angela Okorie Rants On Instagram, Says Life Is Tough - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Angela Okorie Rants On Instagram, Says Life Is Tough (547 Views)

Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy / Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty / "Nigeria Is Scary Place To Be" Simi Rants On Nigeria Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Rants On Instagram, Says Life Is Tough by gistembassy123: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2020
Stunning Nollywood actress and singer, Angela Okorie, who weeks ago survived a reported assassination attack is ranting about her current condition.

The actress laments that she cannot sleep without inducing herself to sleep with injections, as she prays that no one would experience what she has been through in the resent time, because she seems to live in fear of the unknown as a result of the suffering she is passing through...

She wrote:

"Life is deep you know? Have u ever gotten to a point in ur life and it seems all hope is gone
Just only you and your God ☝️

I pray No one experience what I have been through in the resent time, hmmmmmmmm

It's been really tough oooooo

Injections upon injections

Medicines upon medicines Tufiakwa

At some point self I hardly sleep at night , and like seriously � I don't joke with my sleep � fam

Some Nights I will be crying like a baby cos of pain kaiiiiii ,

If I never take sleeping tablets, my eyes won't close Whatttttttt ��

Take out time and visit those in the hospital you will understand why you need to live like is ur last day on earth , no reasons to live a lie , even in ur Little way, this life is empty people are laying critically ill at hospitals

different kinds of sickness

You've never heard b4, human being Dey sick am hmmmmm

Be grateful for life everyday

Many are Gone and some1 else is enjoying their wealth, thank God

You are better than someone ,

Every day I look at my son and say God I thank u for keeping me alive

we go about our hustle everyday and yet we come back protected.

You sleep freely ,wake up sound and alive is not by your own making

just say Protect me and my family lord �

It’s a short prayer that goes along way

#protectme"
Watch video here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/actress-angela-okorie-rants-on-instagram-says-life-is-tough/

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Rants On Instagram, Says Life Is Tough by frbona: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
Have you lost count of the number of husbands you dated, the number of marriages you wrecked or the wives whose marital homes you turned into living hell as a result of your affairs with their husbands?
Nemesis is catching up with you and so is karma. Seek redemption immediately.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant’s Last Words To Jay-z Before Tragic Death Revealed (video) / Watch Denrele, Beverly Osu, Sir Dee And Others Review Dear Affy Movie / Tonto Dikeh Responds To Allegation Claiming She’s A LESBIAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.