Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Looking For an Apartment to Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For an Apartment to Rent (1135 Views)

3 Bedroom apartment To Let At 1004 Estate, Victoria Island Lagos / Tastefully Finished 2 Bedroom Apartment And A Room And Palour Apartment To-let / Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Please, I'm looking for an apartment to rent in Port Harcourt, my budget is 200k (Self-con or one-bedroom apartment). Anyone with useful information regarding this should hit me up. Light is my priority, and those also staying in ph should give me an idea of the best place to stay with respect to job opportunities. Thank You
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2020
BiggyB242:
Please, I'm looking for an apartment to rent in Port Harcourt, my budget is 200k (Self-con or one-bedroom apartment). Anyone with useful information regarding this should hit me up. Light is my priority, and those also staying in ph should give me an idea of the best place to stay with respect to job opportunities. Thank You
There is one estate opposite Shell RA. Behind the new cold stone

The light is 24/7
Flat is 300k thou

1 Like

Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by kimduhan2: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2020
I think you need to buy property in trustful real estate agencies. I decided to buy new house in Turkey. So I checked many real estate agencies and found this one which provides property for sale in Izmir city where I moved from London
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
webshopNG:

The light is 24/7
Flat is 300k thou

You mean one bed room flat. Is still reasonable though.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
BiggyB242:

You mean one bed room flat. Is still reasonable though.
Yes between Airforce and Shell RA, Rumuomasi, just ask for locations using the federal light

1 Like

Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Bigblessed: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
There is no where in PH now that has 24/7 light except with generator.

My advice is that you look for a clean and peaceful house at reasonable price and use the remaining change for your generator or fueling if you have a good neighbor who has one.

Light only comes and goes.

Have some apartments for rent, but none goes for 200.00.
2bedroom 300
Self-contained 150.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2020
Bigblessed:
There is no where in PH now that has 24/7 light except with generator.

My advice is that you look for a clean and peaceful house at reasonable price and use the remaining change for your generator or fueling if you have a good neighbor who has one.

Light only comes and goes.

Have some apartments for rent, but none goes for 200.00.
2bedroom 300
Self-contained 150.

Where is the self-contained located? I'm not looking for a 24 hours light though.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2020
webshopNG:

Yes between Airforce and Shell RA, Rumuomasi, just ask for locations using the federal light

Thank you bro.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Bigblessed: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
BiggyB242:

Where is the self-contained located? I'm not looking for a 24 hours light though.

New Airport Road
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Bigblessed: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please note that from 100,000.00 you can get a good self contain at so many places in PH (mainly downstairs), but people's fear is about the foundation of the house, the owner and security while my own fear here is about the personality of the tenant because this is my own apartment that I'm renting out.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bigblessed:

New Airport Road through SARS Road by OPM.

The Self-contain and the 2bed are located at same place (upstairs).

No agent, drink or whatsoever fee except Legal agreement fee.

How can I reach you?
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bigblessed:
Please note that from 100,000.00 you can get a good self contain at so many places in PH (mainly downstairs), but people's fear is about the foundation of the house, the owner and security while my own fear here is about the personality of the tenant because this is my own apartment that I'm renting out.

Why are you renting your apartment out?
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
webshopNG:

The light is 24/7
Flat is 300k thou

Estate are more secured.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Bigblessed: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2020
BiggyB242:

Why are you renting your apartment out?

Traveled out and have locked it for some years now.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2020
Bigblessed:

Traveled out and have locked it for some years now.

How can I reach you?
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Bigblessed: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2020
BiggyB242:

How can I reach you?

Please it's not an estate so that I don't deceive you.

Rather a portable yard in a developing environment, secured within its boundaries only.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bigblessed:

Please it's not an estate so that I don't deceive you.

Rather a portable yard in a developing environment, secured within its boundaries only.

Please, I need pictures.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Bigblessed: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
BiggyB242:

Please, I need pictures.

What if I give you a picture of another apartment?
I read where you said that estate is better; that brought about my reply. It's not a forceful thing.

Seeing is believing. If you are considering living in non-estate, you can dm me for contact.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bigblessed:

What if I give you a picture of another apartment?
I read where you said that estate is better; that brought about my reply. It's not a forceful thing.

Seeing is believing. If you are considering living in non-estate, you can dm me for contact.

Yes estate is better but I will want to see yours. I will definitely send someone in ph to go check, but I will like to see pictures first.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Bigblessed: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
BiggyB242:

Yes estate is better but I will want to see yours. I will definitely send someone in ph to go check, but I will like to see pictures first.

Oh! You are not even in PH. No wonder.

You better take your time and look for a good estate as you have in your mind, but remember that it is better done in rainy season to avoid Had i known. This is Rivers State. Unless you have someone who knows that particular environ very well and he's ready to tell you the truth.

Oga, no vex.
This is not 'i will send' matter because we're really being selective here. I know how many people that came today.

Truly, we need the cash, but it's not the major issue here.
We want to see and know the person.

I will advise with due respect that you forget about it.

It's a pleasure.
Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bigblessed:

You better take your time and look for a good estate as you have in your mind, but remember that it is better done in rainy season to avoid Had i known. This is Rivers State. Unless you have someone who knows that particular environ very well and he's ready to tell you the truth.

Oga, no vex.
This is not 'i will send' matter because we're really being selective here. I know how many people that came today.

It's a pleasure.

This is how we miss opportunities because of impatience, what made you think I wouldn't come over.

Instead of typing a whole comprehension passage you would have simply dm me your number and sees how it goes if something you can't deal with you end it.

Now you end it even before the transaction started.

No problem.

1 Like

Re: Looking For an Apartment to Rent by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bigblessed:

Oga, no vex.

It's a pleasure.

Sent you a DM, send me your number. Let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

*still Available* 2 & 3 Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow+studio BQ At Ibeju Lekki / Unique 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Building Design For 1 Plot / MORE Plot Of Lands For Sale At Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.