Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Former Employer Refused To Pay Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Former Employer Refused To Pay Me (245 Views)

How To Process An Employer’s Permit/ Recruiter’s License In Nigeria / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Npc, Niger State: Fail To Pay Me For The Job Done As Promised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Former Employer Refused To Pay Me by martin1772(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good afternoon all, I recently got a new job offer and I left my previous work. Now they have refused to pay my January salary. I have a PC that belongs to them with me, and I vowed not to return it except they pay me. Will there be a repercussion for my decision?
Re: My Former Employer Refused To Pay Me by martin1772(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Please I need advice.. or way out
Re: My Former Employer Refused To Pay Me by nigeriancritic1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
You are supposed to do clearance while exiting which would include dropping all official items in your custody even before you get your entitlement.
Did you give one-month notice without which you will forfeit the salary for the month.
Re: My Former Employer Refused To Pay Me by Brooke60(f): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Did you resign professionally? or you left without any notice?

Bragging with their PC? lol.
Re: My Former Employer Refused To Pay Me by martin1772(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Brooke60:
Did you resign professionally? or you left without any notice?

Bragging with their PC? lol.
there is no quit protocol.
Re: My Former Employer Refused To Pay Me by Brooke60(f): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
martin1772:
there is no quit protocol.
You did not answer my question. Its okay cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

High-paid Banker 'suspended Over Alleged Food Theft' / Miyetti Allah Seeks Members’ Inclusion In Operation Amotekun / Hydra Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.