Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

The BIG Lesson I Learned Using The FACEAPP - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The BIG Lesson I Learned Using The FACEAPP (580 Views)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The BIG Lesson I Learned Using The FACEAPP by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good day nairalanders, like my profile name says am phlegmatic and every thing I do is predetermined by my temperament mixtures(Phleg/San). I have almost all the strength/weakness of this personality type, I am nice,gentle,soft-spoken but also am an Unmotivated, Undisciplined, king of procrastinators who almost never get anything done and always fails because of lack of preparation for anything I do( but I never ever get depressed about it ). So 3days ago I came across the FACEAPP which changes peoples face and to make them older or younger, and I decided to try it and made my face older( the app use the current data of my face to determine how I will look in the nearest future). At first I was so marveled and excited by how realistic it was until all of a sudden I started feeling depressed( didn't get why at first ) then I did some soul searching and realized that I have been wasting my youth doing the wrong things and making the wrong decisions, and I also realized that one day I will probably become what I saw in that picture (old,weak and fragile) if God wills. It then occurred to me I should pick up myself, lay my bed, tie my belt and lace then prepare for the future so I don't suffer and lack in my old age.
Why I wrote this is not for just writing alone(like I do before LOL) but to encourage myself and others like to spend our greatest gift(youth) wisely.

3 Likes

Re: The BIG Lesson I Learned Using The FACEAPP by Jimbadly: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nice.

So, what do you intend to do about your lackadaisical attitude and your laid-back disposition so that you don't regret in your old age?

2 Likes

Re: The BIG Lesson I Learned Using The FACEAPP by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jimbadly:
Nice.

So, what do you intend to do about your lackadaisical attitude and your laid-back disposition so that you don't regret in your pls age?

I plan to start given my very best even when I feel unmotivated to
Re: The BIG Lesson I Learned Using The FACEAPP by jurjes(f): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
You need an accountability partner and a master mind circle
Re: The BIG Lesson I Learned Using The FACEAPP by Jimbadly: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
phlegmatic007:

I plan to start given my very best even when I feel unmotivated to

Very well. But endevour to implement that to the letter. Take action, shun procrastination. The sky will be your stepping stone.

2 Likes

Re: The BIG Lesson I Learned Using The FACEAPP by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2020
Jimbadly:

Very well. But endevour to implement that to the letter. Take action, shun procrastination. The sky will be your stepping stone.
Thanks
Re: The BIG Lesson I Learned Using The FACEAPP by Jimbadly: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
phlegmatic007:

Thanks

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Vs Side Chick: I Had To Let Go My Husband For His Mistress- Omoye Ohiku / Low Frequency Inverter At A Give Away Price!!! / See People's Angry Reactions After A Family Did This To Their Housemaid At A Caf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.